• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Best brand Soma??

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

club

Hi all.

In a country that does not have Soma, we are quite ignorant when it comes to this drug. I have been searching this place for days and am suffering information overload. Which brand is the best to buy??

I made the mistake of buying Caritop recently and they are crap. I also received a sample of some other generic which I had never heard of and they were VERY good. They were 'Spier'. They also came in orange coloured blisters, unlike the Caritop's which came in clear blisters.

What's the consensus? What are the opinions of you good folk?

Thank you kindly.

Last edited:

Hyperspace

Lapsed Senior Member
Hi all.

In a country that does not have Soma, we are quite ignorant when it comes to this drug. I have been searching this place for days and am suffering information overload. Which brand is the best to buy??

I made the mistake of buying Caritop recently and they are crap. I also received a sample of some other generic which I had never heard of and they were VERY good. They were 'Spier'. They also came in orange coloured blisters, unlike the Caritop's which came in clear blisters.

What's the consensus? What are the opinions of you good folk?

Thank you kindly.

I never tried Spier but I just ordered some to compare it to Watson and Qualitest. Spier is the easiest to get for most people and if that's as good as Watson then everyone could just order Spier. Also for the hell of it I ordered some West-Ward to compare. I know most people say it isn't as good as Watson but I figured I'd try it out for myself. :D

club

@Hyperspace I hope I haven't mislead you. I have never tried Watson, so I never meant to indicate that Spier was similar to them.

Would you mind updating when you have done your testing?

Thank you.

Hyperspace

Lapsed Senior Member
@Hyperspace I hope I haven't mislead you. I have never tried Watson, so I never meant to indicate that Spier was similar to them.

Would you mind updating when you have done your testing?

Thank you.

You didn't mislead me. I've been curious about Spier for awhile and when you said it was better than Caritop I figured I'd try it since I don't care much for Caritop. I'll update this thread when I'm done testing them. It should be around 10 days from now. That's the average amount of time over seas shipments take get to me.

mikep938

Lapsed Senior Member
I've tried 2 different brands of Soma and the Watson brand was superior. Unfortunately, I don't recall what brand the other one I had was, although if I can remember I'll try to look it up when I find them.

From everything I've read Watson is pretty much the one everyone goes for, although I don't know how available it is out of the US.

Hyperspace

Lapsed Senior Member
From what I've read Watson is near impossible to get outside of the US except for a few Mexican pharmacies that have ridiculous prices. The best brand I read about outside of the US is V Cariso from epharmamedicine.com/Carisoprodol-V-Cariso.asp.

HHMuse

Honorable member
I've tried 2 different brands of Soma and the Watson brand was superior. Unfortunately, I don't recall what brand the other one I had was, although if I can remember I'll try to look it up when I find them.

From everything I've read Watson is pretty much the one everyone goes for, although I don't know how available it is out of the US.

In the US, the most common I've found from IOPs is Watson and WestWard. The WW gives me stomach upset, where the Soma does not.

I've only tried the Qualitest once, as it doesn't seem to be as common.

Also, there's usually about a 10% price difference with Watson being higher.

Hyperspace

Lapsed Senior Member
You didn't mislead me. I've been curious about Spier for awhile and when you said it was better than Caritop I figured I'd try it since I don't care much for Caritop. I'll update this thread when I'm done testing them. It should be around 10 days from now. That's the average amount of time over seas shipments take get to me.

I received my order from edandmore but they didn't send me Spier brand Soma. Instead I received Pain-O-Soma from HAB Pharma. I have to admit the Pain-O-Soma isn't too bad. I've read other people don't like it but I found them to be better than Caritop.

HenryHill

Lapsed Senior Member
I thought the Caritop weren't that bad? 1 and a half of them and I'm completely relaxed :p

LiquidOrgasm

Banned
I keep reading mixed reviews (not necessarily on this site) that Pain-o-Soma is the strongest, doesn't seem to the the case amoung this community.

Hyperspace

Lapsed Senior Member
Pain-o-Soma seems cleaner than Caritop to me. It doesn't fog up my head like Caritop does. Also Caritop gives me a low level headache and Pain-o-Soma doesn't.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks