• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Best brand Soma??

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

locc

I would have to say the best would be the Watsons, Qualitest and after that would be the Pain O.

Dacool112

Lapsed Senior Member
I got 500 wallace ones. Whatever the hell they are and they is LEGIT . SO LEGIT. I hope this man continues to ship them. Wallace on front , scored on back. Took a watson one day then wallace then watson than a pain o. Wallace and Watson are both magical. Pain o is also good but it does give me a slight narcoticy feel. Slightly sleepy.

Either way they're great for my lower back pain and when I reach the senior sector I can collaborate some morw

joebob

Lapsed Senior Member
I found that most brands from India are pretty decent. They have gotten better over the years. Now there's some that you should be wary of. But for the price you can be it. Try to get a good with the vendor that you deal with. And they'll make the price is worth your while. I won't discuss which brand is now until I'm in the Senior Section. Just for the sake that I don't want to break the rules. Got to tiptoe around here until you get the respect senior members. But we can all share our stories of which is the best quality from regions that seemed to put out the best potency.
Much love
JB

On another note the brands that I've been getting are on par next to usa dans. Cuz most India brands are sent to the United States and they have a generic policy that has to be 80% to 120 %.

Last edited:

nirvanadone

Lapsed Senior Member
For as cheap as I get pain o soma that's the best to me both the 350 and 500mg cost me penny's on the dollar

jaxvillain

Hello I'm new to this forum and live in Jacksonville, Florida. I have found the best to be the CVS Qualitest, but they aren't as consistent, and are hit or miss. I've tried Watson, and those are effective. I'm RXed 90 a month at 350 mg, 3 x a dat and never overtake as my doctor and I have a strict protocol. I'm noticing more and more the effectiveness is not as strong down here, maybe it's just me, but I was wonderin' if anyone else has the same problem with the effectiveness?

snappy711

Distinguished member
i have had the wallace 350's (have not seen 500's) and have been pleased with them....the pain-o's seem to be better than the pro's (500's) at least for me....i've not experienced the holy grail watson's or dan's.....
@Dacool112 i'd appreciate it immensely if you'd pm me your source of the wallace 500's :)

Dacool112

Lapsed Senior Member
i have had the wallace 350's (have not seen 500's) and have been pleased with them....the pain-o's seem to be better than the pro's (500's) at least for me....i've not experienced the holy grail watson's or dan's.....
@Dacool112 i'd appreciate it immensely if you'd pm me your source of the wallace 500's :)

I dont think thats allowed chief (are seniors allowed this?) I could be wrong. I know if you keep searching and reading, you will def find the answers.

snappy711

Distinguished member
Its fine, I just wanted to know if two seniors can pm source info. Can they? If so id be more than happy to help.

Anyone chime in? I havent read the rules in sometime

well, the posts are still there and and no one has chimed in that its not appropriate so that being said, I personally see no harm....if you concur, then just do it ( hey, I bet some sneaker company out there might like that phrase) :)

_tyrant

Honorable member
i get these generics called Carisoprodol and soma are by far my favorite drug besides some ones you can't mention on this forum

Ih8RSD

Hey jacks,im down here also,just further south.i don't know about cvs,but I have found out that walg. imports a lot of their meds from india now. my meds range in strength month by month.it sucks. be lucky your dr. even gives them to you.mine quit overnite,from 6 a day to 0., dea letter,said no pk's&zannys&sommies together. ouch....

Gladheart

Eminent member
Listaflex made in Argentina is a very good generic brand of Soma. It can be a little hard to source...but it is worth a try if you get a chance. In the US I had a script about two years ago before the drug was changed to Schedule 4 status. The best US generic I tried was made by Qualitest.

Ih8RSD

Thanks glad,yeah,i know the place that has the list.,a little $,but everybody likes them.the qual. is a good one,but the dans are better.i found one called stilpain,overall the best ive ever had. 4 ingred. in it. works wonders,comes from where the lions roam.

mhillyrd

Lapsed Senior Member
For me it's Qualitest, only pharmacy brand I've had U.S. Then Wallace Carisoma 350mg India.
I've never had the 500mg Wallace. I had not idea that was even available. I've had the Pain-O-Soma
it's not as effective for me. But much easier and cheaper to find.

Dacool112

Lapsed Senior Member
Pain o is about as strong as the 2410V tablets in the states with a hint of something else. I dont know. Its like wine except not liquid.

Last edited:

MsLynne

Lapsed Senior Member
I recently received some Pain O Somas, and they definitely do the trick. I don't have a lot of experience with muscle relaxers so they kind of knocked me on my behind, but seemed to do the trick. I will be interested to try the Wallace or Watson to see if I notice much difference.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks