• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Best brand Soma??

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

KeithDavid

Lapsed Senior Member
The Watson 350mg’s were the best states brand but the 500 painosoma & the other brand that basically the same were good. Be great if they weren’t impossible to find now when just years ago u could order them 2 days & even 7 overseas. They’re not addicting or that dangerous IMO b/c the 1/2 life is 2-3hrs. Did help my nerve/back pain though.

redgoat

I've only ever tried the one brand - 350mg Pain-O-Soma, I think it was by HAB.

They seemed a little bit inconsistent pill to pill maybe, but generally speaking one would be felt strongly - two was more than enough.

----
What non Indian produced alternatives are there?

Torr

Distinguished member

Chancer

Exalted member
They seemed a little bit inconsistent pill to pill maybe, but generally speaking one would be felt strongly - two was more than enough.
Interesting I found the same issue. When I open a box of HAB and check the printed expiry dates etc, half the box had a deep purple and the rest had an almost grey/black print. Its made me wonder if they are mixing good with bad?? I'm pretty knew to Soma so I'm a bit clueless and can't fall back on my taste test trial. Every other med I get has a consistently printed expiry deets. I did order the 350 (I get the 500s) for a friend and they tasted like chalk (nothing like the 500s) and she wasn't impressed. I hate ordering for friends I always feel unreasonably guilty when that happens....

redgoat

@Chancer

This was some 4 - 5 years back I purchased so things will be different now. I think it might be the manufacturer in my instance as they seemed fairly authentic looking/working, when they worked well. All my pills worked, just some worked more. Maybe it is a SOMA thing.. maybe my Pain-o-somas weren't dosed as accuratley as they could be.

I'm not sure about the ones you speak of, they sound a bit off?

Chancer

Exalted member
@redgoat Yes, I bought both mg from the same vendor and they both tasted completely different. I'm unsure if the 500s have additional ingredients like Codeine can come with NSAIDS or Paracetamol etc. I'm probably going to try a different vendor and see if it makes a difference.

redgoat

@Chancer
That does not sound good. Different mg strength same brand should taste the same really. (granted there will be less filler, but not enough to taste totally different)

I would perhaps try elsewhere that sounds like counterfeits to me, just going by what you said. 350's and 500's all are pure I am fairly confident.. though not certain.

Dee420Bard978

Prosoma 500mgs my favorite better then US somas then pain o soma is my second I've tried stuff south of the border...bunk

Dee420Bard978

Does anyone agree with this I ask bc I just got Prosoma instead of my usual pain o Soma which is rates #4 and Pain O Soma #5 does anyone agree? I always thought Pain O Soma is better than Pro Soma ?
I agree with you. I’ve taken both brands & Pain o soma is a better quality muscle relaxer. Pro soma is weak.
That's funny I'm like the exact opposite but hey everyone has their own preferences

Dee420Bard978

Pain-o-Soma seems cleaner than Caritop to me. It doesn't fog up my head like Caritop does. Also Caritop gives me a low level headache and Pain-o-Soma doesn't.
Caritop never heard where are the origins of this generic? If u dont mind me asking

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks