Brain Heamorage on frontal lobe

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Inspector Lewis

Eminent member
Hi All,

I had the misfortune of suffering a bleed on the brain on Monday and have been in hospital until today.

Its not my first, and luckily it fell in to the category of a Minor Stroke (TIA) and I have mostly recovered.

Never the less it was a fairly severe one for me, and scared me a tad.

I've lost count now of the brain related problems I have had since the major brain injury in 2010.

Its not much fun, but far better than the alternative.

Hope everybody is well.

Regards

Lewis

Inspector Lewis

Eminent member
i'm very sorry to hear that, @Inspector Lewis. that sounds really scary. i had a subdural hematoma many years ago and my memory has never been the same. i hope you make a full recovery.
@notcharlotte,

One of the most dramatic changes is loss of memory followed by confusion and some small mobility issues.

Its something I'm going to have to live with.

Being in the 'Stroke Unit' does remind me how lucky I am though, many others not so lucky.

I'm hoping my seizures can be controlled by a change or adjustment of drugs.

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Kind Regards

Lewis

Inspector Lewis

Eminent member
So very sorry @Inspector Lewis. But I know you are a strong guy, I mean how many men at your age could keep up with a 19 year old wife j/k. I know you can still laugh. Be well my friend, take it easy and don't forget to keep us updated. xo, Mecha

Hi [email protected]

Long time no speak, thanks for the compliment, my 19 year old wife is also thrilled by your kind exaggeration (BS) lol

Still strong and looking for s**t to get in to, but things have got so civilised on here I'm beginning to worry, maybe someone should post something provocative to stimulate the righteous crusaders.

Will try and keep my pecker up in the meantime (that's a colloquialism BTW)

Kind Regards

The Inspector

Inspector Lewis

Eminent member
Wishing you the best @Inspector Lewis :yes: Strokes (of any magnitude), brain injuries all serious stuff from what I have heard (and seen) over the years. Glad to see your posting with a positive attitude:yes: Take care of yourself and I hope you are getting whatever medical care and meds you need.

Thank you @Carter,

You are correct that anything to do with the brain is serious, it is a very complicated unit that merits utmost respect.

I however have survived several close calls with it, so I aint giving up on life yet.

I appreciate the kind words and advice, I'm receiving first class medical care and my wife has agreed to stop slapping me around for a few days!

She is an angel truth be known.

Many thanks and kind regards

Lewis

Gullible

Exalted member
Best of luck with your recovery, inspector. I assume they are giving you things to take to help you along. There are vitamins and supplements which can help as well. I would suggest piracetam for one. Its otc and has been around for many decades, is safe and is used for brain injury. It also helps with memory.

Inspector Lewis

Eminent member
@snowy,

Thanks for the 'get well' card.

It was particularly poignant being so like a dog very close to my heart (see pic)

Jet.jpg.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

@Inspector Lewis

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Thanks for posting and letting us know.

View attachment 47090
@djrick,

Nice flowers, and thanks for the kind thoughts.

Regards

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @Sheena, I appreciate the good wishes and kind thoughts.

Regards