Brain Heamorage on frontal lobe

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Inspector Lewis

Eminent member
Dear @Inspector Lewis so very glad you are feeling better. Now you best behave on here :party: xo, Mecha

@Sheena very good to see you, you hippie. Talk soon. xo M
@Mecha,

I have a certified letter from my Neurologist that states that because of my brain injury and recent haemorrhage I am almost certainly going to exhibit disinhibition and periods of abnormal behaviour, and other whacky shit.

However I promise 'on my bank managers life' that I will be a good boy-ish lol

Regards

Lewis

Inspector Lewis

Eminent member
Hi,

On a serious note, will I be OK to fly long hall, my GP says I should have no problems?

Anybody have any experience or views?

Regards

Lewis

Mecha

Renowned member
@Mecha,

I have a certified letter from my Neurologist that states that because of my brain injury and recent haemorrhage I am almost certainly going to exhibit disinhibition and periods of abnormal behaviour, and other whacky shit.

Regards

Lewis

View attachment 47094 I love that we are all a little nuts.gif around here, it makes for perfect company. Be well you "crazy person". xo, M

Hugor Hill

Honorable member
On the mend.

@Mecha,

Regards

Lewis

@Inspector Lewis,
Loving your humour and great to hear your on the mend!
If your still under the Neurologist it may be worth getting a second opinion about your long hall flight - if it's for a holiday have a great one!
All the best, Hugor

Sheena

Exalted member
@Sheena very good to see you, you hippie. Talk soon. xo M[/QUOTE]

That would be great @Mecha ! We have dishes to do girlfriend and they've been piling up! :giggle:

Reactions: Roz

notcharlotte

Exalted member
@Inspector Lewis, does that letter work with your wife? just think of the fun you can have at home with that dispensation for strange behavior!

seriously, i hope you're feeling better and staying positive. your sense of humor is intact.

Inspector Lewis

Eminent member
@Inspector Lewis, does that letter work with your wife? just think of the fun you can have at home with that dispensation for strange behavior!

seriously, i hope you're feeling better and staying positive. your sense of humor is intact.

Hi @notcharlotte,

If only, she has a bigger letter from a higher authority (marriage licence) that allows her to dispense 'moderate' corporal punishment during marital continuation training.

Wed.png