Canada shipping times

north19

Distinguished member
Just wondering if us Canadians can share our transaction info like shipping times and quality of products. Obviously we are a minority on this site so it would be nice to come to this thread to find out what is going on with customs etc, Thanks and I wish you all well eh!

suncity

Honorable member
My shiptimes have been 2 months, plus in some cases, but so far I have had some success.

north19

Distinguished member
My shiptimes have been 2 months, plus in some cases, but so far I have had some success.
Hi @suncity, wow that is long -I have a few that are at a month right now and really hoping this week they show. Best wishes on future packages being quicker to arrive.

north19

Distinguished member
I am finding long waits at customs-Toronto or more like Mississauga for me. Has anyone else had packages sit for seven days in customs? i have a few orders right now and the first one has been in customs for 5 days while the second one is in transit and scheduled for delivery early next week=weird how they determine which ones to hold and look in to because the first one that is held up in customs and it would be very stealth and light but still obviously is flagged as it is the second one from xss supplements. It would be nice if us Canucks could help each other with custom and shipping wait times etc. All the best to all Canadians and I hope your packages make it as soon as possible.

Cassius Star

Customs might cause a hiccup or two. I haven't had too many problems with them. Shipping from Canada isn't the greatest, but for me it can take around a couple weeks to a month or more if all goes well. One time it took around 3 months, but that only happened once.

north19

Distinguished member
Customs might cause a hiccup or two. I haven't had too many problems with them. Shipping from Canada isn't the greatest, but for me it can take around a couple weeks to a month or more if all goes well. One time it took around 3 months, but that only happened once.
Hi I have had about the same results-I have only had one LL in 7 years of ordering but I have one from xssupplements that has been in customs for three months-just dont know why i didn't get a LL now the 50 percent reship from xs has been at customs for 7 days while another package from the UK from careclub sailed right through. I have heard xs has good stealth shipping and careclubs is quite good but i wouldn't say great stealth and it was not in customs for more than 12 hours or less. Does anyone have any idea why I wouldn't get a love letter from a package that is obviously seized-there is tracking and it has been in customs since May 7th?

north19

Distinguished member
Right now it takes freaking forever!
Yeah I just received from Max in exactly one month so pretty good. I have a couple small orders from xs supplements that are both with customs. One for over 3 months and one for about 7days now- I am worried they have caught on to their packaging I have never received from them so I don’t know if their packaging is good. I think it was you that mentioned it was pretty stealth. If I am mistaken sorry about that.