Chicago Customs - Recent Experiences?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

buzzkill

I met Mira And a few others on Topix lol. It was Tramgate 2012 I believe. From there a small group started a forum on Some other board that I can’t remember. Anyone remember a guy named Dreamweaver?

Sounds very familiar. I think I may have sourced a reliable vendor through him. Tramgate was horrible, a nightmare really.

- - - Updated - - -

The label created message gets activated when a parcel sees no new scans for a set period of time like 45 days. The USPS clears up space on its servers by archiving the number but postal employees still see it. If a new scan is made, tracking will restart but you wont be able to see the previous scans that are already archived.

That makes perfect sense. I kinda wrote that one off after a month of no scans, but when it went to label created, I threw in the towel. Whenever an order goes to chi, I get severely bummed. Thanks for the info.

Bella38

Honorable member
I met Mira And a few others on Topix lol. It was Tramgate 2012 I believe. From there a small group started a forum on Some other board that I can’t remember. Anyone remember a guy named Dreamweaver?

I sure do remember! Is that you?
The roll off forum was Lodamart and then Mira started another called Friends... if any of you were on there let me know ... we were a close group in Lodamart and Friends .. my username is different though.. I think I used my real name back then First and middle - boy was that stupid of me now that I understand a lot more. I used to think the forums were safe and no one could hack into them.. lol..

Last edited:

JohnBarleyCorn

Honorable member
I sure do remember! Is that you?
The roll off forum was Lodamart and then Mira started another called Friends... if any of you were on there let me know ... we were a close group in Lodamart and Friends .. my username is different though.. I think I used my real name back then First and middle - boy was that stupid of me now that I understand a lot more. I used to think the forums were safe and no one could hack into them.. lol..

I wasn’t Dreamweaver. I’ve always had the same username that I have now. And yes I remember Lodamart and friends. Somehow I came across an old email Or something for that forum with my username recently. I was able to login. It’s still there but I can’t remember how I found it.

Treble

Honorable member

That is so crazy. I was there. I didn't come here until 2015 but was there during that time. I was trying to have a baby and kept losing them. The people there helped me through 8t until I finally had my daughter. Went back after I has her for a while. That feels like a life time ago. A blast from the past.

sunnyday727

Honorable member
I’ve had one in chi since 6/25, no change on USPS, but 17 updated and said “presented to customs 7/21 for assessment”. Have never seen that message before and can’t imagine it’s good, but you never know until you get the lost letter. Anybody out there ever see that?

weezy1966

Honorable member
@sunnyday727
That's a new one on me and I hope it's not a new thing that they're adding...maybe it's a 17 thing only?

- - - Updated - - -

Hope this helps those who are waiting:

Ordered: 7/2
OPPS: 7/6
Chi ISC: 7/18
Arrived Dist center: 7/21
Left Dist center 3 hours later
Regional Dist center: 7/22
Local PO & Delivery 7/25

I know how very lucky I am and am sending positive vibes to all

Mecha

Renowned member
And a special wanding

Magic Wand Lady here magic wand lady.jpg Everybody, including Mecha, has to sing this song for everybody else (like we are doing with the masks, I do it for you, you do it for me) so that things get straightened out...Click here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzy4R8EbWJ4 now ready sing...

magic wand bam.jpg

magic wand small special.gif
Now sing it again. MWL

P.S.: @sunnyday727 I know this may not be helpful for your stress, but yes I have seen some people get that message on 17track and all turned out okay. That probably just means they selected your package for checking and they will probably pass over it. Could be a mistake by 17track. Sometimes that shows on USPS tracking too. Don't worry to much about it. I know you will but here is a extra wanding just for your case. MWL
magic wand small special 1.gif

Raspberry

Eminent member
@Mecha and @MWL... I am happy to see MWL upright and it looks she stole her blasted wand back from the mailman. Maybe that's what is slowing him down.

I do love the Beatles and I hope Mr. Postman brings your letter Mecha, and a band-aid. Everybody gets a letter this week. The Beatles said they promised.

I am glad you had some hope for @sunnyday727. You have more experience and 2 wands. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Treble

Honorable member
I knew getting 2 through there was too good to be true. My 3rd is just sitting. I'm pretty disappointed and discouraged. I am really happy for those who've received or got through this Bermuda triangle. Praying for us all who are stuck!

buzzkill

I knew getting 2 through there was too good to be true. My 3rd is just sitting. I'm pretty disappointed and discouraged. I am really happy for those who've received or got through this Bermuda triangle. Praying for us all who are stuck!

Don't give up hope! There is always a good chance it's just moving slow.

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
50 DAYS!!! Yes, everyone. It took 50 days from Chicago ISC to get to me, but my package finally arrived today (although it went to my neighbor, who was kind enough to bring it over). After breaking free from Customs last weekend, it made it's way here quickly. I know that some of you have been waiting even longer than that, but I wanted to share because it looks like things are finally moving (albeit slowly) and there is hope for us all. Counting the days down with each one of you until al of our packages arrive. Keep the faith, folks! :heart:

buzzkill

50 DAYS!!! Yes, everyone. It took 50 days from Chicago ISC to get to me, but my package finally arrived today (although it went to my neighbor, who was kind enough to bring it over). After breaking free from Customs last weekend, it made it's way here quickly. I know that some of you have been waiting even longer than that, but I wanted to share because it looks like things are finally moving (albeit slowly) and there is hope for us all. Counting the days down with each one of you until al of our packages arrive. Keep the faith, folks! :heart:

Curious as to what your package looked like? Was it opened? Hard to believe that they are having that much trouble delivering. But very good to hear that you got your order!!

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
@buzzkill - Attached is a photo of the package. The tear down the side is where I opened it. Aside from a slightly smashed in box (not bad and to be expected), it was perfect! So thankful and sending positive thoughts everyone's way. Hang in there! :heart:

Package from UK.jpg

buzzkill

@buzzkill - Attached is a photo of the package. The tear down the side is where I opened it. Aside from a slightly smashed in box (not bad and to be expected), it was perfect! So thankful and sending positive thoughts everyone's way. Hang in there! :heart:

View attachment 51718

I've definitely seen worse! I was thinking maybe tire tracks lol. Really is hard to imagine that there's so many that have zero pride in what they do. Really glad you got it unscathed and intact!

sunnyday727

Honorable member
@Brianna9 did you look to see if there was any comment regarding customs on originating country mail site from across the pond? Something showed up on mine, can’t say if it was good or bad. But it was additional info. Also showed up on 17. Since we were both waiting on something from same location, thought I would ask.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @Mecha. Your the best!