Chicago Customs - Recent Experiences?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Mecha

Renowned member
No I didn’t, although I did get the other vendor to reship today so here is to another 2 months:giggle:. On 17 Track, one of mine went into customs a Mid July although it had been sitting there for a month. Usps doesn’t provide any tracking just says label created now, So Im not sure what’s going on there. The other is in opps, which it has been for a while, just contacted that vendor too.

Brianna when your missing order tracking turns to label created I hate to tell you this but this means youR order is on its way to you. I’ve posted and pm’ed with 4 people that got that message in the last couple of weeks and they all said they got their package. Let me know when yours gets to you. xo, M

Bella38

Honorable member
It's been 11 days since I got: Processed Through Facility ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
What is going on? This is a record breaker for me here in NYC
Sender from Mumbai
ned

That’s the same message I got in my tracking since te 16th of July ...
Zero updates!!

buzzkill

It would be very interesting to tour that facility right now and talk to the workers. That is IF there are any lol

Mad_Scientist

Honorable member
Mine has been processed through ISC chi since the 23rd of July. I am very nervous and hope that these make it through.

Bella38

Honorable member
It would be very interesting to tour that facility right now and talk to the workers. That is IF there are any lol

Oh would I love to know an employee from that facility or any...

It would be interesting just to be a fly on the wall at that facility. I bet the backlog is staggering. Gotta be at least 2 or 3 mall cops on the payroll...

Or to have an insider who could get our shipments moving when they are setting like this!! You don’t know if they are seized or just setting and waiting to be loaded on a truck ... I think that’s the aggravating part is the waiting .. checking updates, day after day, on tracking just adds to frustration but can’t help myself. Lol.

Brianna9

Eminent member
Still received nada. Have now have 4 packages , 2 reships sent today, one in Chi that’s been thee forever, and one in OPPS that has been in that mode for almost a month. Will I ever get anything?🤬🤬🤬

Brianna9

Eminent member
No I didn’t, although I did get the other vendor to reship today so here is to another 2 months:giggle:. On 17 Track, one of mine went into customs a Mid July although it had been sitting there for a month. Usps doesn’t provide any tracking just says label created now, So Im not sure what’s going on there. The other is in opps, which it has been for a while, just contacted that vendor too.

Brianna when your missing order tracking turns to label created I hate to tell you this but this means youR order is on its way to you. I’ve posted and pm’ed with 4 people that got that message in the last couple of weeks and they all said they got their package. Let me know when yours gets to you. xo, M
I really hope so @Mecha , I really do. Love ya thanks for that ;)

Cinderella1

Exalted member
Mine was not a good experience. Mine shipped from Center on July 8th and arrived in Chicago on July 12th. I received an LL dated July 16th that it was seized. It was a small package less than a hundred pills

jaders

Eminent member
Mine was not a good experience. Mine shipped from Center on July 8th and arrived in Chicago on July 12th. I received an LL dated July 16th that it was seized. It was a small package less than a hundred pills

Geez @Conderella1 - that sucks so much. They are way backlogged but they have time to find that small! order and send a LL in less than five days!!! Why can’t they be this “competent” in the right direction? Our tax dollars at wok...😏

spraypaint33

It's pretty clear by now that the current administration / politicized Postmaster General is reallocating funds and resources away from on-time deliveries and overtime for postal workers and putting it toward increased customs inspection and scrutiny. USPS workers (who are as pissed at these changes as we all are) on the USPS subreddit discuss it pretty openly. It's been going on for a while, to try to destroy citizens' trust in the Postal System and mail-in voting.

For the record, I personally haven't received three out of four of my last orders from a vendor whom I received every single order ever placed for years. The one that went through Chicago was stuck in customs for 90 days before the status just switched to "Label Created". Another has been stuck at NYC customs for 40 days without an update. And the third has said "In transit to next facility" for two weeks without movement.

My guess (and the vendor's) is that I've been "flagged" in the USPS system, so I've given up trying to make additional orders. Meanwhile, I've been going through living hell over the past couple weeks.

Artknowsme

Honorable member

Took a selfie by the mailbox yesterday. Have I really been waiting that long?

Brianna9

Eminent member
Still nada, just complaining so it will come. :ROFLMAO: It’s like everything is in limbo.i hope it starts raining packages soon on us all.

Captain Planet

Honorable member
It's been 11 days since I got: Processed Through Facility ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
What is going on? This is a record breaker for me here in NYC
Sender from Mumbai
ned

8 days for me, same thing. I'm thinking about going over there and volunteering to help them sort the mail! WTF

barracuda

It's pretty clear by now that the current administration / politicized Postmaster General is reallocating funds and resources away from on-time deliveries and overtime for postal workers and putting it toward increased customs inspection and scrutiny. USPS workers (who are as pissed at these changes as we all are) on the USPS subreddit discuss it pretty openly. It's been going on for a while, to try to destroy citizens' trust in the Postal System and mail-in voting.

For the record, I personally haven't received three out of four of my last orders from a vendor whom I received every single order ever placed for years. The one that went through Chicago was stuck in customs for 90 days before the status just switched to "Label Created". Another has been stuck at NYC customs for 40 days without an update. And the third has said "In transit to next facility" for two weeks without movement.

My guess (and the vendor's) is that I've been "flagged" in the USPS system, so I've given up trying to make additional orders. Meanwhile, I've been going through living hell over the past couple weeks.

Getting flagged Is something I wonder about. But could that scenario be less likely now with the complete I’ve load of the mail system? I wonder...

barracuda

Getting flagged Is something I wonder about. But could that scenario be less likely now with the complete I’ve load of the mail system? I wonder...
.. complete overload etc..

Captain Planet

Honorable member

Sorry to hear about your troubles Spraypaint. If you're in a situation where you're running low on meds that could cause life-threatening withdrawal, perhaps your best bet would be to check out the darknet markets for domestic suppliers.

For what it's worth, there are long-time members of this forum who claim that there is no "list" of "flagged" people in the USPS system. This is because there are people who have received multiple LLs, thinking their address was burned, but then were able to successfully receive future orders. So hopefully this is just a temporary issue for you.

By the way, did any USPS workers on Reddit explicitly state that the new postmaster general DeJoy is increasing resources for customs inspection? I find this odd because Customs and Border Patrol is a different department, and I wouldn't think that DeJoy would have any sway over them. They check all international packages, whether it's USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc...

sunnyday727

Honorable member
I had 2 packages shipped on 6/25. They both hit Chicago 7/3. One delivered 7/7, but the other is stuck. Says processed through Chicago. When I checked 17track, in the "origin" section it says handed to customs on 7/15.. Not sure what that means.... unless I'm getting ready to get my first LL..
Had a package hit chi 6/25- last update, still in transit. Track 17 says “delivered to customs 7/22 for assessment”. Same message on POO’S tracking site. No LL, but have to figure it’s gone.
Had better luck more recent order. Hit ISC, moved quickly to the DC, never reported departed, but hit my regional in 1 day, then took 3 days to get to me from there (usually next day.). Scans are very inconsistent recently, 2 from other locations had just ISC and one just showed up in box, the other tracked ”out for del”.
Sadly agree with you that the ones that say went to customs are gone whether we get LL or not. 😔