Chicago Customs - Recent Experiences?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Miss Ellie

My order went into Chicago ISC on July 27th, still hasn't updated. Have a lot of people received after spending so much time in Chicago customs, or is this a sign that my order was seized?
I seriously think Chicago is the worst. I have never had problems anywhere before now and have two shipments there. One is a reship after I received a LL from Chicago and has been there a month. The other has been there eight days. Ugh!

Brianna9

Eminent member
Geez, where ru or ding from? It could be the vendor has been compromised and the are just trying to snag all of them.

floridagator

Honorable member
Just received my 2nd LL from Chi within a month. I think this was from a new order, not a reship. I’m expecting a 3rd LL any minute from a reship. Is there no way to get a magazine anymore?
Can u let us know what vendor or PM Me Thx!

Miss Ellie

Just received my 2nd LL from Chi within a month. I think this was from a new order, not a reship. I’m expecting a 3rd LL any minute from a reship. Is there no way to get a magazine anymore?
It was actually two different vendors, which is so frustrating. I will pm you. Has the same happened to anyone else recently? It makes me really nervous.

throwawaymcsneaky

It was actually two different vendors, which is so frustrating. I will pm you. Has the same happened to anyone else recently? It makes me really nervous.
That really sucks, I'm sorry Ellie. My package from 2 months ago through Chicago was opened and had green Examined by US Customs tape, which was really scary, but for some reason, they let it through and it was delivered. I hope your next shipment gets through okay, sending good vibes your way.

throwawaymcsneaky

Also: my most recent order arrived in Chicago customs on August 30th and was released on September 1st. Probably the swiftest customs experience I've had.

jaders

Eminent member
Two years ago I had a similar run from LA POE. Lost four. I stopped using my own address for a long long time (and still rarely use it.) Any chance you have a friend or even a PO box, but try and change your name just a bit as well? Truly sucks...:oops:

Miss Ellie

Two years ago I had a similar run from LA POE. Lost four. I stopped using my own address for a long long time (and still rarely use it.) Any chance you have a friend or even a PO box, but try and change your name just a bit as well? Truly sucks...:oops:
Yes, it does! So does USPS track addresses/names that receive LL? I have heard varying answers in this topic.

jaders

Eminent member
Yes, it does! So does USPS track addresses/names that receive LL? I have heard varying answers in this topic.
I have never seen a definitive answer to that either. I highly doubt they do any sort of tracking "in the moment," because of the incredible time it would take. However I also think they do they have the ability to pull up one's "record." but again I would think that would involve valuable time and they'd have to have a pretty good reason to spend it on that. The only time I've seen situations escalate is when a vendor was being targeted or the med was a fairly high schedule. Yet there was a member here who frequented the dark net and said folks purchasing heroin internationally got LL's instead of knocks at the door too. Personally I think it's very hard to know what goes on with customs and/or the DEA when it comes to IOP's. I do think it's gotten harder in general, probably due to the supposed opiate crisis. But I also think the amount of international mail is climbing at a huge rate as well, so hopefully that will keep us in a fair balance. It does seem like most orders actually make it even now.

When I had that bad run, everyone else that was going thru LA was having the same bad luck. It seemed more that they targeted the country of origin or the vendor's packing or something like that? Actually it seemed like they just had newer and better technology that signaled the contraband. It seems like CHI has stepped up their ability as well, as they used to be considered a pretty easy POE, in my opinion.

I talked to a lawyer around that time too. He told me that each POE is actually run by different management in that they sort of run independently despite being part of the same larger organization. I don't know if that's really true or how he knew that, but it definitely seems like different ports have different levels of scrutiny. I don't know tho, maybe it's just that different ones have more to deal with.

Personally I would still try to do something different. A lot of folks say change vendors, but I would change the address or the name or something for a while anyway. If you have a way to "steer" it to a different POE that would probably help the most.. There have been some long holdups in CHI tho too. It could be that one is just taking a long time. I really hope that's true for you. 🙏

floridagator

Honorable member
That really sucks, I'm sorry Ellie. My package from 2 months ago through Chicago was opened and had green Examined by US Customs tape, which was really scary, but for some reason, they let it through and it was delivered. I hope your next shipment gets through okay, sending good vibes your way.
Did anyone's Tracking Number just all of a sudden like mine show ... Doesn't exist? Does this mean it's gone ?

Did anyone's Tracking Number just all of a sudden like mine show ... Doesn't exist? Does this mean it's gone ?

No, its not gone! I'm keeping up with 4 different sites right now on all this. Just read where this happened to someone in CA and then BOOM, all in one day her package is in and out of Customs and DELIVERED TO HER. Go figure? I still have 5 packages in Chicago from July 17 and nothing? Hope this helps.

Zara

So I got excited...

September 2, 2020, 11:49 am
Processed Through Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 11:49 am on September 2, 2020.

I wish I didn’t read everyone’s recent experiences! I have two vendors and they have always shipped to New York... for some reason both went to Chi town. Anyways, I got pretty excited when it said processed through three days ago... thinking maybe my package would be here soon! Ugh, does not look like it from what all of you are saying but hey maybe I’ll get my first LL!!!

Mich82

Honorable member
I had 2 packages hit Chicago early July. I received 1 on July 3rd, 1 has been stuck since July 15th and the TN says "expired" now. Really hoping that one shakes loose eventually.

Chicago had like 5000 new covid cases yesterday. I'm sure the sorting centers are probably on limited staff. A couple months ago we ordered something from Ebay and it went all over the place. It went to chicago then went to a sorting center way past where I live, never seen any of my packages ever go there before. It took over a month to get something 2 states away. But talking to the postmaster, he said so many postal workers were sick and they couldn't get help from anywhere.

floridagator

Honorable member

No, its not gone! I'm keeping up with 4 different sites right now on all this. Just read where this happened to someone in CA and then BOOM, all in one day her package is in and out of Customs and DELIVERED TO HER. Go figure? I still have 5 packages in Chicago from July 17 and nothing? Hope this helps.
Thanks that makes me feel better. It's very sad what's going on in this world these days too wishing everyone out there to be safe and hopefully we will be out of this soon!

floridagator

Honorable member
Now guess what my tracking number is back online still in CHI customs wft is the website usps doing..I also used 17 track and another that said no record..Now it appears lol