Chicago Customs - Recent Experiences?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

zeedox

Lapsed Senior Member
I had a LL for Chicago customs for an order place in may but reship went through the same center like a breeze in 2 weeks. I dont know why that was the case but was happy not to lose almost 1k.

Artknowsme

Honorable member
Mine is still sitting in Chicago customs since August 20th. My last one took 21 days to clear Chi customs and I got it a few days after that.
Mins supposedly made it through customs and is sitting in the CHI distribution center since 7/15. I guess it was foolish to think I was out of the woods when it got kicked out of customs.

floridagator

Honorable member
So I got excited...

September 2, 2020, 11:49 am
Processed Through Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 11:49 am on September 2, 2020.

I wish I didn’t read everyone’s recent experiences! I have two vendors and they have always shipped to New York... for some reason both went to Chi town. Anyways, I got pretty excited when it said processed through three days ago... thinking maybe my package would be here soon! Ugh, does not look like it from what all of you are saying but hey maybe I’ll get my first LL!!!
Sadly Processed Thru Means Nothing Sadly. Mine Has Said That For Almost A Month... Sorry For The Bad News ! Good Luck Though!

cupeater

2020-09-10 00:00
In Transit to Next Facility -> Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

2020-09-09 22:22
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

2020-09-08 18:19
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS), Processed Through Facility
Seems like all my packs going through Chicago are not slowing down at all. I guess it makes sense since USPS is slowed down and shorter on resources, but I'm happy I'm receiving everything! Silver lining I suppose.

jaders

Eminent member
2020-09-10 00:00
In Transit to Next Facility -> Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

2020-09-09 22:22
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

2020-09-08 18:19
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS), Processed Through Facility
Seems like all my packs going through Chicago are not slowing down at all. I guess it makes sense since USPS is slowed down and shorter on resources, but I'm happy I'm receiving everything! Silver lining I suppose.
All these variables just make you wonder what is the factor that causes some to fly thru and some to stall so long. I even wonder if it's just the individual agent's "beliefs." Like maybe some don't give a rip about whether you order meds and some are tightasses. What else explains all these variations? Sure would like to know... :unsure:

Brianna9

Eminent member
@jaders I agree too, every company has the tightness by the rules and those who don’t give a shit. I still have 2 floating around sinvery May and a June. Expected a LL, still am but nothing yet. It’s been months but I know some get them fast others get them months down the road.

jaders

Eminent member
I definitely think packaging is a huge factor. I've dropped most of the vendors that I've ordered from if I received LLs or just don't like the way they pack their orders. Vendors I have been relying on recently keep coming up with creative ways to send packages every time I order and I get kind of a kick out of it, as well.
I don’t want to be a jerk, but you might want to delete the specific details of “stealth?” I only say this because the shipping threads are open to anyone and the least specific info, the better for us?

Again not trying to offend you or anyone else. We gotta stick together!!

Fester

Socially Distant
I received my first LL about a month ago and of course it came from Chicago. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, that particular vendor will only reship 50% on seized items. So I'm going to look at it as a glass half full situation.

jaders

Eminent member
I received my first LL about a month ago and of course it came from Chicago. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, that particular vendor will only reship 50% on seized items. So I'm going to look at it as a glass half full situation.
CHI appears to be the new LA POE. Maybe the head of LA came to CHI? Seems like LA has gotten easier while this place has definitely toughened up. :(

Brianna9

Eminent member
Or maybe the head of Chi went to LA to show him how it’s done but once Coronaviru hit CA came back home to ChI. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Something is up, I had a hell of a time getting anything thru LA, but now it CHI and LA eased up. Man to be a fly on the CBP walls.

cupeater

I definitely think packaging is a huge factor. I've dropped most of the vendors that I've ordered from if I received LLs or just don't like the way they pack their orders. Vendors I have been relying on recently keep coming up with creative ways to send packages every time I order and I get kind of a kick out of it, as well.
I don’t want to be a jerk, but you might want to delete the specific details of “stealth?” I only say this because the shipping threads are open to anyone and the least specific info, the better for us?

Post deleted. Apologies if I frightened anyone.

jaders

Eminent member

not about fright. It’s about helping folks we don’t want to help. If you’ve ever had a “knock and talk” over ordering a necessary medicine, you quickly realize you don’t want to help these folks in any way...

thanks a lot for taking it out tho!!🙏

ck197

So I got excited...

September 2, 2020, 11:49 am
Processed Through Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 11:49 am on September 2, 2020.

I wish I didn’t read everyone’s recent experiences! I have two vendors and they have always shipped to New York... for some reason both went to Chi town. Anyways, I got pretty excited when it said processed through three days ago... thinking maybe my package would be here soon! Ugh, does not look like it from what all of you are saying but hey maybe I’ll get my first LL!!!
Weird. I have a package in Chicago with the same exact timestamp, even the time 11:49am. It hasn't moved since then though.

ck197

Ehhh weird. Yes it hasn’t moved and I’m a bit worried. Watch... my first LL! That would just top off my life right now!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Same!! I was so thrilled that I have never received a LL. I think my luck may have run out!!

ck197

not about fright. It’s about helping folks we don’t want to help. If you’ve ever had a “knock and talk” over ordering a necessary medicine, you quickly realize you don’t want to help these folks in any way...

Can I ask what "knock and talk" means?

jaders

Eminent member

Can I ask what "knock and talk" means?
sure. It means a few folks from either/or the DEA or Homeland security actually knock on your door and “talk”to you. This visit is a (rare) result of a package seized at customs. Altho quite rare, they do happen and there’s no real rhyme or reason, altho it’s often related to the vendor being investigated, but not always.
They’re no fun snd why we should protect our info as much as possible. Lastly, you should know that actually talking to them, since you don’t have to, puts you at risk of further legal action.

Plenty of info on the internet about them sadly...