customs

north19

Distinguished member
anyone have their package sit in customs for 2-3 days. I have one now-I don't know if they are seizing it or the coronavirus is just making it take longer to get through. Any help or thoughts appreciated

jaders

Eminent member
anyone have their package sit in customs for 2-3 days. I have one now-I don't know if they are seizing it or the coronavirus is just making it take longer to get through. Any help or thoughts appreciated
I think you would get a lot better info by researching the isc threads that have quite a bit of current posting. No one knows how the virus part is affecting anything, but it really depends “which” isc you’re referring to as well. Some are “easier” than others and some seem to take longer as well...2-3 days is pretty unconcerning overall tho too, imho.

Seychelle

Honorable member
CBSA has always been a bit anal, good on them for keeping weapons at bay, the days of free flowing 30 gram letters are bygone.at this point 50/50 is considerable.

IMHO

north19

Distinguished member
CBSA has always been a bit anal, good on them for keeping weapons at bay, the days of free flowing 30 gram letters are bygone.at this point 50/50 is considerable.

IMHO

@Seychelle I agree totally i had a very small order that would have been under 30 grams but it got snagged 3 months ago Still no LL and Canada Post tracking says it is still with Customs. Do they not send LL anymore?

Seychelle

Honorable member
@Seychelle I agree totally i had a very small order that would have been under 30 grams but it got snagged 3 months ago Still no LL and Canada Post tracking says it is still with Customs. Do they not send LL anymore?
Hi @north19, according to CBSA site Yes. Mine were few are far between with the old place. Still the mandate it seems.
Maybe ask MWL for a quick wand whip:bigsmile:

S

suncity

Honorable member
In the past, I have had a couple of letters not arrive, consensus was they were seized with no LL, but of course how do we really know?