Being investigated Demoted To Member

BingBong

I lost access to my previous email address, so went through the steps to authenticate an alternate one.

After doing this the "Senior" status is gone and I'm back at "Member".

I thought even non posters got the title "Lapsed Senior" and not busted back down to rookie !

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I lost access to my previous email address, so went through the steps to authenticate an alternate one.

After doing this the "Senior" status is gone and I'm back at "Member".

I thought even non posters got the title "Lapsed Senior" and not busted back down to rookie !
Sorry about this, it seems to be happening for Lapsed Senior Members with email addresses which don't receive email. The system corrects the problem within half an hour but it's definitely a problem. It shouldn't be an issue for much longer as there is a big change to the forum coming up later this week (to be announced).

auburnfan123

Honorable member
I hate that our usernames can expire if we dont post for a while.
I constantly worry that I will try to login one day and I will lose my account that I have had for near a decade.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I hate that our usernames can expire if we dont post for a while.
I constantly worry that I will try to login one day and I will lose my account that I have had for near a decade.
Thanks for your support over the last decade. Worst case scenario right now you would have to make some posts to regain your Senior Member status. I am thinking of lowering the reputation score necessary to be immune to "Lapsed Senior Member" status so sooner or later you won't be at risk of the downgrades if you forget to log in once every 3 months.