• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Diazepam 10mg - Blue Pill with "10" press

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Crawlin

Honorable member
I hear you about the diazepam helping out with depression as well, @tommygun. Like you, I find the most benefit with 5mg each night, and try to keep it at that as much as possible. I don't notice any real increase in benefit going more than 10mg a day. I'll occasionally do 20mg in a day, if I have a lot going on that needs my focus, but might be causing excess anxiety at the time.

I've read that doctors typically start at 0.25-0.5mg of clonazepam. I tested a full 2mg tab yesterday, over the course of several hours. The tabs are made to break into quaters(0.5mg). Started with 0.5mg, then another 0.5mg 4-6 hours later, then 1mg an hour or so before bed. First impressions, it seemed more sedating than Diazepam at first, but with each dose my body adjusted, and it felt more uplifting. Similar to the small lift in mood that diazepam gives me, but maybe a bit more pronounced.

Overall, it felt very similar to diazepam, with it's own little characteristics. I don't find it as heavy in my body, as diazepam can be. I obviously still have diazepam in my system, so it's hard to quantify the differences accurately. I'm thinking I'll keep diazepam use low over the next few days. Then, Sunday or Monday I will switch over to clonazepam completely, and use that for a week or two on it's own. After which, I'll have a better understanding of how it works in my system with my chemistry.

tommygun

Eminent member
Handy that at least you can break them into quarters,i have noticed if i had an extra 5 mg of diaz during the daytime (if i thought i actually needed that extra 5mg due to bad stress n anxiety) the 5mg of diaz makes me feel really slow and weighted down by something,cant function like that,it never used to do that when tolerance was higher,hopefully wont feel the need to bump up the dose in future,i do feel a bit better since i got down to 5mg which kind of surprised me a bit.

Crawlin

Honorable member
Handy that at least you can break them into quarters,i have noticed if i had an extra 5 mg of diaz during the daytime (if i thought i actually needed that extra 5mg due to bad stress n anxiety) the 5mg of diaz makes me feel really slow and weighted down by something,cant function like that,it never used to do that when tolerance was higher,hopefully wont feel the need to bump up the dose in future,i do feel a bit better since i got down to 5mg which kind of surprised me a bit.

Yeah, today I actually broke them even smaller, I'd say roughly 0.25mg or less. I took a small piece first thing. Had a solid bike ride, this morning, ate lunch, and just ate another small crumb. It works great in small doses, similar to diazepam.

I'm typically of the "less is more" mindset. Using just enough of something to enhance life, rather than bring me down. I used to burn cannabis heavily, and would wind up with that weighed down, burned out effect. When I use light amounts not as often, it's the complete opposite. I get more of an anti-depressant, get up and go effect. Too much benzo can feel a bit similar, like my natural chemistry is burned out and I'm just dragging myself along.

The best thing for me, when I'm feeling weighed down and slow, is good cardio exercise. I've been hitting my bike this week(we've had a drop from hot temperature), and I feel great. I always feel a new man after a cardio workout. I feel lighter in mind and body, less stress/anxiety, and ready for anything. Cardio cleans out your system, increases fresh oxygen into your blood stream, and has been proven to help build new brain cells which hold up and resist stress.

Crawlin

Honorable member

Just a quick update on my clonazepam trials. I've been using them for over a week. I've used 8 tabs over that time. Overall, I think diazepam works better for general/social anxiety during the day.

The clonazepam I find more sedating, so I've been mainly using it at night, while winding down for bed. I usually use temazepam for sleep, but haven't had any on hand for a while. The clonazepam has been a nice replacement. It helps me sleep, and I wake up anxiety free.

So I've cut back on diazepam a bit, because I don't need as much during the day. They both have long half lives. So using small amounts of each at the right time of day, has been working well.

Some people might find the opposite is true though. And that it's less sedating for them. A lot of people prefer it for daytime use, based on research and user reviews.

Tbm

Lapsed Senior Member
The clonazepam also lasts for a longer time than xanax,similar to diaz, i have only tried it a few times ,think it was a 1mg i had,didnt feel the need for more at anytime with clonaz.Not sure why i never really bothered with it actually, anyone know if clonaz is used to taper from diaz?I have heard it used to taper of xanax,same as i heard about diaz,not sure which is stronger,diaz or clonazepam?Always confused me,seem pretty similar with them both lasting a longer time unlike xanax,but i may well be wrong ?

I am currently trying to taper off xanax using val's then ill taper to clonaz's then i plan to be off and on to the hard stuff. Meth its whats best for breakfast! "J/K ok that was my attempt at humor"

TBM

Kevinac

I received what was supposed to be 12 mg diazepam which I’ve never heard of. It my vendor is in turkey and says it is made there. I have tried them and they are potent. Has anyone else ever heard of this?

Crawlin

Honorable member
I received what was supposed to be 12 mg diazepam which I’ve never heard of. It my vendor is in turkey and says it is made there. I have tried them and they are potent. Has anyone else ever heard of this?
Do the pills look pressed? Best way to tell, is any minute difference from pill to pill, varying weights(best to use a mg scale if you have one to way about 10-20 of them). If they are way off in weight, they could be pressed with an RC benzo. Other ways to tell are crumbly pills when snapped/broken. I've seen others pictured online where the break line on one side was not centered on every pill. I'm pretty meticulous with inspecting everything I get. I've yet to get any fakes. Feel free to create another Topic here, with some photos, we might be able to help you out identifying what you've got.

joakim46

Honorable member
12mg? That is odd

Dogtrainer34

Diazepam is a totally different story. I can use it daily, or not, and feel good. I don't crave it like I used to with alcohol. It calms me but leaves me extremely clear headed and focused. I've trialed everything from 2.5mg a day all the way up to 40mg in a single day. What works best for me is 10-20mg spread out throughout the day. I cut back to 5mg, then 2.5mg for a while, to keep my tolerance in check.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks