Do You Trust Meds From India?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

cupeater

Not especially.

I've gotten some great meds from India but I've also gotten some meds that just are not the correct meds... I even still have a blister pack of 1mg alps that definitely do not have any alp in them. They have something that'll get you drowsy, though! What's weird is they taste really nasty and reminded me of this Russian benzo I got one time called Phenazepam. I still haven't figured it out, but since they were in a blister pack I held onto them in hopes that maybe one day I will figure out the mystery. I've done a few searches since to see if anyone else has received the same meds and I haven't had any luck. It will probably remain a mystery unless I decide it's worth it to spend the money to have a pill tested (doubtful).

It's also kinda fun just reading through the database of tested pills to see how often stuff does come up fake. ecstasydata.org
Xanax seems to be one of the popular meds to fake; It doesn't show the location of the source, though.

seashells

Exalted member
@cupeater, they have places over there that makes the boxes and blister packs to anything. So when you get it, you really think your getting something then it taste like drywall/chalk....whatever that fake press is made out of. If you order from there and you think its fake look inside the boxs it came in. There's usually light black smudges in the boxes and you cannot tell the fake blister packs from the real ones untill you try the meds. The box thing is how I noticed. This was with tram, xan,val,klon, 3 diffrent supposed to be Ambien knock offs. I don't see how they run a bussiness like that and get away with it over there. I will say though the mind is a powerful thing...mind over matter. They know if people get desperate enough they will keep ordering. Then meds they ship don't have 0 meds in them or maybe 5% the rest filler. It can happen anywhere worldwide. MOP is this is one scam India has in the bag. There are a few good vendors in India, not all are like I said above but please be careful !!!.

Last edited:

cupeater

@cupeater, they have places over there that makes the boxes and blister packs to anything. So when you get it, you really think your getting something then it taste like drywall/chalk....whatever that fake press is made out of. If you order from there and you think its fake look inside the boxs it came in. There's usually light black smudges in the boxes and you cannot tell the fake blister packs from the real ones untill you try the meds. The box thing is how I noticed. This was with tram, xan,val,klon, 3 diffrent supposed to be Ambien knock offs. I don't see how they run a bussiness like that and get away with it over there. I will say though the mind is a powerful thing...mind over matter. They know if people get desperate enough they will keep ordering. Then meds they ship don't have 0 meds in them or maybe 5% the rest filler. It can happen anywhere worldwide. MOP is this is one scam India has in the bag. There are a few good vendors in India, not all are like I said above but please be careful !!!.

Thanks for the info. The blister packs I got were indistinguishable from the real blister packs I get. It even had the manufacturing date/expiration date and the message about taxes that come printed in purple ink on all of my Indian blister packs. The level of detail is kind of impressive.

I think in my case my vendor got screwed over with fake meds, because I've never gotten anything fake from them except for that one time. I complained and got an apology and a discount on the next order. I think the vendor got enough complaints from other people to confirm it was fake and it got taken of the list pretty soon after. I'll bet there are some vendors out there that sell lots of fake meds, but even the honest ones can only do so much to make sure their sources are good. I like to think about it like a marijuana dispensary. The dispensary can get buds that look and smell great, but unless they try it themselves or wait for customer feedback there's no way to know for sure what the quality is. When you get these stores selling 100+ strains there's no time to test everything so they just have to trust their sources.

seashells

Exalted member
@cupeater, yes! your right. See atleast you learned from your experience alot of people dont! Mind over matter...the mind is a powerful thing. goodluck hon.

TonIgnore66

I like them the best. I wish shipping wasn't a problem. I'm beyond frustrated

Last edited:

barracuda

In the past I always received acceptable products originating from IN that I would otherwise get in the US. As far as mail service originating from there in the past year, it hasn’t worked out for me. A package went missing and a long time dependable vendor was optimistic at first that things would get back to normal and then he suddenly disappeared.
I’m sure some longtime members here know who I’m talking about.
My understanding from his emails is there was a very serious crack down over a year ago. I think their post office system had some kind of currency scam going on there which came to light and there was also some important political elections that affected service.
For me everything since then has come from elsewhere.
Now for the first time I do have mail originating there again which has not departed for over a week. Just a label created.

Have people been getting mail from there, pre and current COVID? I’d like to know.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

Synergistic

In the past I always received acceptable products originating from IN that I would otherwise get in the US. As far as mail service originating from there in the past year, it hasn’t worked out for me. A package went missing and a long time dependable vendor was optimistic at first that things would get back to normal and then he suddenly disappeared.
I’m sure some longtime members here know who I’m talking about.
My understanding from his emails is there was a very serious crack down over a year ago. I think their post office system had some kind of currency scam going on there which came to light and there was also some important political elections that affected service.
For me everything since then has come from elsewhere.
Now for the first time I do have mail originating there again which has not departed for over a week. Just a label created.

Have people been getting mail from there, pre and current COVID? I’d like to know.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

I've gotten a couple things from there since the pandemic (non med related) and they got here pretty fast for overseas (6 days for one, 9 for the other) wish everything was that fast but those may have just been really lucky

smoothmoneyb

I've had mostly decent luck with Indian pharmacies. However, the one that I used to order from has now gone out of business. I'm currently looking for another Indian pharmacy in hopes of finding the same manufacturer of the medication I'm taking. If someone knows of any reputable Indian pharmacies, I'd love to hear about them (and if I'm not allowed to ask that, please disregard). I've looked through the pharmacies on the user review section, and it's hard to tell which ones are from what country, so if anybody knows of a way to organize pharmacies by country, that would be great! Thanks!

Raspberry

Eminent member
@smoothmoneyb ...We aren't supposed to speak about the origin country of a vendor. It's a rule. In the past we've had good places, but when people talk to much about where they are, it gives too much away. It's not hard to find an indian vendor by looking through the threads.

When you get to senior status, there are a few that are easy to find. Even though they don't sell the hard stuff, they are mostly email vendors, so are in the senior section.

Did you try using the search function to look up your medication/manufacturer. There are clues everywhere.

hooosier1

I have had generally good experiences with Indian pharmacies. Like anything else, there is good and bad. I have found that some Indian is less strong then the American counterpart, but still does the job. Do your research and you can find what you need.

superman11

Well I had repeated success ordering from India and Pakistan a few years ago. I belive both sites aren't aroud any more which is what brought me back here to see what I can find. Things change regularly in this space I guess.

blecher59

I’ve never had an issue ordering from India, although I’ve only used two or three sites. Not sure how easy they are to find now. Probably with some hunting here, there are still some good ones out there.

buzzkill

I've had excellent luck with stuff from there. Going back many years. Really tough to find a good reliable source these days, but they're out there.

smoothmoneyb

@smoothmoneyb ...We aren't supposed to speak about the origin country of a vendor. It's a rule. In the past we've had good places, but when people talk to much about where they are, it gives too much away. It's not hard to find an indian vendor by looking through the threads.

When you get to senior status, there are a few that are easy to find. Even though they don't sell the hard stuff, they are mostly email vendors, so are in the senior section.

Did you try using the search function to look up your medication/manufacturer. There are clues everywhere.

Thanks Raspberry,

Sorry, I guess I did not realize that. I suppose that I figured it might be ok since this was a thread about Indian pharmacies. I've done the search function with no luck, but I'll definitely search around some more for clues. Thanks again.

joakim46

Many legit drugs are manufactured in India or China, so I guess it is ok, as long as they re genuine.

cp2k

After reading this I must admit I am a bit paranoid. I just got my first package recently and all of the contents originated from Indian manufacturers. The "source" I used had excellent reviews everywhere and I have yet to find anything online about them providing counterfeit medications but this still concerns me.. I guess this is the risk we all take though in this world?

poolhustler1001

Many years ago when Indian Vendors came abroad, there wasn't an issue. From my experience now, it's a 50/50 chance that you'll get the real deal. India is noted for being the #1 makers in fake drug making. I've experienced this several times. Once bitten, twice shy.

tony1

Website Representative
As a generic online pharmacy for the past 18 plus years, we sell only generic meds manufactured in India. I wont go into the reasons why India is one of the leading countries in the legal production of generic medications, but one thing is for sure - the standards of the major manufacturers there are no lower than those in the USA, Canada or Europe. In fact many of the "big pharma" companies manufacture their generic meds in India!
There will always be shady companies that sell below standard products but if you stick with the well known generic brand names you have nothing to worry about.