Do You Trust Meds From India?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

rachy

Wish I could get the Indian meds I used to, they work well, but vendor no longer has them in stock.

You and me both! I can’t find any vendor India who sales Tramadol ... it’s like they all disappeared and off market since the ban ! So frustrating having to use US to US vendors b/c their pricing is outrageous!
I think there must be some. I found some Indian site and put a request through last week but then got all these people contacting me. I have no way of knowing if they're legit or not so I gave up.

TonIgnore66

All my guys disappeared too. I'm running out of hope. I don't like the other med they offer. I wish they were more reasonably priced. I'm nervous to use us to us also. I've got burned so many times since March I've had it.

Vincentm4990

In also looking for blistered Indian meds, I used to have some good guys back in the day but then got into pressed vs. So tired of pressed everything.

halohippe

Lapsed Senior Member
I use to buy from India regularly as I had someone i trusted but I no longer have that contact. There are some good generics they do.

UncleHorace

In also looking for blistered Indian meds, I used to have some good guys back in the day but then got into pressed vs. So tired of pressed everything.
That’s a catch-22. Trying to get a rattling package from India past customs is fairly difficult- and blister packages have been faked, filled with pressed or fake pills.

halohippe

Lapsed Senior Member
That’s a catch-22. Trying to get a rattling package from India past customs is fairly difficult- and blister packages have been faked, filled with pressed or fake pills.
One of the issues as well I have found from ordering meds from India is the packaging. Generally it’s not that great and stealth doesn’t seem that great either. My packages always ended up looking like they had been lost for 5 years and went around the world a few times before they came through my door.