• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Do You Trust Meds From India?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Cratos

Nowadays it depends on the vendor. It is either good generics or bunk. Many Indian vendors even ship eu brands if u find the right ones.
Thing is sometimes generics can be better than the originals. Depends on the binders of course. Often you'll find the large companies create the smaller companies and sell the same product in a different shaped pill and under a different name posing as a generic thus eliminating any competition. So whether or not you're buying from them or their generic they're the ones profiting. People often have stigmas about generics but i think they're just as good, if not, in some cases, better than the originals :)

lakegirl

I made my first order from India about 12-14 years ago when I desperately wanted to stop drinking. After watching the documentary One Little Pill, the first thing I did was go to my long time doctor and ask for a prescription for Naltrexone. He said no, too many unknown side effects blah, blah blah. Even though he had it in his chart for 3 years that I told him I could not stop drinking and it was effecting many areas of my life. So I ordered from India and waited for LE to knock on my door. At the risk of sounding dramatic, it probably saved my life and at least my marriage at the time. Now, that same doctor prescribes it for me no problem because he is much more knowledgeable. He prescribes Nal to many of his patients with alcohol abuse issues. I have definitely been suspicious of drugs I've gotten from India (its in my history here you can look it up lol) but for the most part my experiences have been good.

ToadLix

Famous PRer
i get a few meds from india i think as long as the source is trust worthy then your should be ok but there is some scrupulus people out there who will fill capsules with just about anything and sell it to you so you must be diligent and careful at the same time

Isntiton

I ONLY trust the 500 mg Soma's that come out of India...and that's if I'm getting them from Todd. Expensive, but they are the real deal.

Cratos

All said and done its literally about your source. In india, unfortunately you are way more likely to receive bogus or fake meds. The numbers and statistics game there is just hella risky! BUT again if you manage to find an honest source its a home run!

poolhustler1001

Honorable member
This Country has the Highest Rate of Fake Medications. There are two that I know who are legit, but the rest..............Be careful.

cattyclaw

Lapsed Senior Member
I used to trust India 10 to 15 yrs ago. Don't know if I would anymore. I would have to read up on reputation fully from eminent members before trying again

ToadLix

Famous PRer
my biggest issue with india meds is horrible packaging and getting ems thru customs can be hard sometimes but the quality of meds has always been normal i mean the fda has india making a ton of medication for the us market so i mean uhm hahahah

john66

Lapsed Senior Member
When they got the right to produce Lipitor, after it went generic, some tablets had glass in them

Chancer

Exalted member
@john66 If that's what they sell to the US/UK markets, can you imagine what they provide for the Indian populace?

Outsourcing was a huge mistake.

unnecessary~necessity

Not really… India is just as strict as any country when it comes to opioids and benzos so I doubt many of the ones leaving the country are pharmacy grade. I know modafinil is over the counter there so I’d trust that but then you’ve just got customs to contend with…

vitoons99

Website Representative
It has been really hard to find Indian reliable supplier nowaday. My grandpa in FL ordered 2 packages shipped from India, one of them stucked at India's custom and one more disappeared forever.

Msdooley510$

@elizabeth02 Don't ever give them your phone number. I did once ten years ago and they still get at least one call a week.
They also give your number out to everyone. The number I gave was my land line at the time, boy what a mistake. People posing as drug police call too.

Davey Crockett

@Msdooley510$ , quite the stealth handle Friend! I agree, as I get Phone calls and it has been 20 years!!!!! NEVER DO A PHONE TRANSACTION! Now, even in a pinch, I would no order from I ! DC

Bluebird Shaw

I have had some quality meds from India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
I have had some quality meds from India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
I've gotten good stuff from India and Sri Lanka, but never ordered from Pakistan, had heard it was very risky in several ways. But I haven't ordered from India in some years, and that was when I was still using Medstore. Theirs were still often from India, and were good. That's probably 5 years ago. I was often suspicious., though. Don't except to be ordering from any of these soon or maybe ever again.

As for phone I used to get discounts with Medstore when ordering by phone, but that's years ago, and I stopped with them long ago; Never had trouble with them when I phoned, but they're not a good vendor generally speaking, and I am never using them again. Used to be pretty good, but gone way down hill.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

I have gotten quality from India, but it was the exception, not the rule. I will never write off a vendor if they are getting through and people are happy! DC

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks