Drugbuyers (db) members here!

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Hello all! I was a member of DBG for years and kept trying to reach out and make connections... I found good information my doing my research there, but I saw more criticism than assistance and it got awfully difficult to join in (especially if you weren't a member of the 20-member in-crowd or disagreed with a mod).

Omega_Human

Was a member, if remember right it was around 2003? Could guess what my user name might have been. Think that's where I learned about buprenorphine which made quitting a lot easier. These days, much too scared today of fake products and more cautious in general.

Last edited:

satnam

Banned
nice to have all DBG members here on this discussion point, including member, senior members and distinguished members. i find it most trusted place to share experience with each others.
best wishes from
satnam

gravy10

Hello all. Just want to make a quick hello and introduce myself to the community as anonymously as possible. This is a great resource with a really level headed and informed group of people. And I’m super happy to have found this fantastic resource. Looking forward to contributing and keeping this community thriving.

Alana44

Hello all,
I started searching this forum a few weeks ago, as my online pharmacy has disappeared. I've already been scammed by a few sites and I won't place any more orders until I am better informed. I am grateful to find this site and hope to contribute, as well. I appreciate the professional way this site is managed and have already learned a lot from searching the forum. I belonged to another forum years ago that was really helpful, but unfortunately it disappeared, too. I hope to get know many of you!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello all,
I started searching this forum a few weeks ago, as my online pharmacy has disappeared. I've already been scammed by a few sites and I won't place any more orders until I am better informed. I am grateful to find this site and hope to contribute, as well. I appreciate the professional way this site is managed and have already learned a lot from searching the forum. I belonged to another forum years ago that was really helpful, but unfortunately it disappeared, too. I hope to get know many of you!

Bobbyvelvet

Hi all in a the same situation as many of you. I just found this site and I am super excited to learn more on how to use it. There seems to be a wealth of scattered information thus far. I just registered so this is officially my first post. Have a great evening, I will keep on reading.

blueroan17

Distinguished member
@Bobbyvelvet, @ernesto, @Alana44, @gravy10, welcome to PR! Sounds like you're already getting comfortable on the forum, and understand the give & take nature of the beast -- that's really important, so... great! I think everyone will give you pretty much the same advice: read as much as possible. And then -- read a little bit more! Be sure to include the forum rules in your reading material.:rolleyes:

If you have questions that your research can't seem to answer, you'll find people here are more than ready to help you. To get the attention of a particular member, use the "@" symbol right next to their screen name, no space, and be sure the name is spelled correctly (case sensitive).

Bobbyvelvet

@blueroan17 Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to learning more about the site. Are there any specific threads as a newbie that you think I will find useful? If so please let me know. Peace. BV

blueroan17

Distinguished member
Last edited:

DickSlapperman

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself I'm a member on DBG. I've been reading a lot of posts and researching vendors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catfishin

Hello all! I've been lurking for a while, not super interested in any advancement into VIP areas but I would like to reply to some posts that I can relate to. So I guess I'm stepping out of the darkness to chat w/ you fine friendly folks.

Cheers,
Catfishin

calgal99

Eminent member
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself I'm a member on DBG. I've been reading a lot of posts and researching vendors.

Hey, dickslapman, just try to remember that this forum is NOT like the current DBG forum - there are no pay-per-view tiers (you have to participate/contribute to gain status on this forum) and we don't have shills... I don't mean to sound overly harsh to you personally, I just want you to understand this, so go and read, read, read as much as you can, including the general forum rules, plus as many of the older posts as you possibly can - this will definitely help you to gain a fuller understanding of the psyche of this place, as well as to gain info about specific topics and vendors. Wish you well!

Last edited:

calgal99

Eminent member
Hello all! I've been lurking for a while, not super interested in any advancement into VIP areas but I would like to reply to some posts that I can relate to. So I guess I'm stepping out of the darkness to chat w/ you fine friendly folks.

Cheers,
Catfishin
@Catfishin, come on in, the water's fine!! ;)

Seriously, though, you'll get a lot more benefit here if you just "wade right in" and start participating on the threads... (Read the forum rules, and bookmark them, so you can read them again, and again, for you own best interest.) But then, there are so, so many threads where you can read and participate.... Do you like music? Movies? Games? There are threads for those, and more. Not just vendor or medical topic threads! Go, look under the main "Forum" button (at the top of every page,) there are so many things to choose from. Come, participate in this place! :) And, welcome!!

Catfishin

@Catfishin, come on in, the water's fine!! ;)

Seriously, though, you'll get a lot more benefit here if you just "wade right in" and start participating on the threads... (Read the forum rules, and bookmark them, so you can read them again, and again, for you own best interest.) But then, there are so, so many threads where you can read and participate.... Do you like music? Movies? Games? There are threads for those, and more. Not just vendor or medical topic threads! Go, look under the main "Forum" button (at the top of every page,) there are so many things to choose from. Come, participate in this place! :) And, welcome!!

Thanks for the warm welcome and blatant pun my fine distinguished member friendo! As I stated, I am in no hurry, and I will chill here in the kiddy pool, dodging turds and pissclouds as I find my comfort zone :p. Great forum with very deliberate and helpful users!

Going to go research some generics I recently picked up that I feel might not be of the best quality.

Godspeed y'all!

Catfish

johhny sins

Thank you God. i find such a good platform where i can understand the things in a good way. actually i already been scammed but now i will have new area to get the right knowledge i want . its been nice to know the all discussions of genuine people. hope to get and take help with everybody.

happy day ahead.

Mad_Scientist

Lapsed Senior Member
I have a bunch of things to update to the senior members area but I don’t post often so I was demoted. I am hoping I can get this status back soon so I can let everyone know my latest transactions.

Incognito99

Hello everyone. Im back on the forums after a few years off since my doc retired and I am no longer prescribed my preferred anti anxiety meds. Hope to find my old reputable source as well as a new one or two!

KSHChef40

Hey guys! So this is my first message as i am a new member and i could not figure out how to start a conversation to introduce myself. The only way I could is by replying to a message? Yes i am blonde lol but could anyone please help me out?

Last edited by a moderator:

petenyc

Exalted member
Hey guys! So this is my first message as i am a new member and i could not figure out how to start a conversation to introduce myself. The only way I could is by replying to a message? Yes i am blonde lol but could anyone please help me out?

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome! You figured it out, so well it posted twice................don't worry it happens to the best of us.

Under the last post in a thread you will see a green oval that says "Reply to Thread". click it and use the open box below it for your message, then click the button under the box on the lower right "Post Quick Reply" .

Also for testing it go to the Testing Area to play with it - A Testing Area You put test posts there - everyone does it.

Enjoy and have fun and Welcome (again).