Drugbuyers (db) members here!

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Remi

Staff member
Hey guys! So this is my first message as i am a new member and i could not figure out how to start a conversation to introduce myself. The only way I could is by replying to a message? Yes i am blonde lol but could anyone please help me out?

I think you've got the hang of it now.
Welcome!

Delta L1011

Distinguished member
Welcome DB dot com members ! (cira 2003 to 2011) ! (not trying to set a Guinness World Record here LOL)........
just wanted to say hi from "a blast from the past" twin bro (LV)..first from my hero's 1st from the UK & Wow do I have lots of planespotting to do with 50 Airbus jets & 10+ B-767's parked (Thomas Cook/Condor Air) @ MAN + Gatwick !!
Where are our old friends ? (I was once labeled " Board Addict" to "Old Hand" LOL ! First will list my UK friends.....
nephro (UK) Grand Pooh Bah, once had 10,000+posts / Web Fokker (EU)/ Brigid (UK) / Flowerchild (UK) / & Zobarav
(Mick) Scotland / Private Realm/ USA (Grand Pooh Bah) "the Queen of DB dot com" / Ilipoo (left coast USA 2nd hero /

Befuddled (Rick) my hero #3 / FL ? / Dr-Strange-Love / RNB007 (Ryan) / Ox*8O (Grand Pooh Bah)/ Repteur (Grand
Pooh Bah)/ mbsone / Folksong / Trampy (Grand Pooh Bah) where are you buddy? SW USA? Lidiwonder / Strawberry / elenta /
and "iris"..................
stuntgoat / ROches Please / platinopega (MIA) / River Dawg 1/ recruiter lo / musician7 (left coast) / Funky breakz /
cherie chera / ...thats all the memories I have ......to welcome anyone left who may be "back" IDK? with this
long running PR family forum !!! (from days gone past) !!! I still miss I guess RIP ?? Bblockhead & waterlogged (IDK) ???
(sorry if I left out good people from DB dot com, memories are fading.......been a good while ago... lets all enjoy
life (as it sure runs by fast) IMHO !!!

Last edited:

Realdeal1008

Guess I missed the day the site was down that would have been a bummer I’m really tryin to get my count up to find what I’m looking for

calgal99

Eminent member
Guess I missed the day the site was down that would have been a bummer I’m really tryin to get my count up to find what I’m looking for

Hi, and welcome, @Realdeal1008!! If you want to "get your count up," I'd suggest you do two things - READ, Read, read as many of the main forum threads as you can possibly tolerate, and make posts on any threads that seem of interest to you, including the "social" ones, i.e. the music/movie/book/etc. threads. IOW, get as familiar as you can (tolerate) with as much of the older posts as you can (!), but also start participating in this place, even if it feels kind of weird. I think you'll find that you get the hang of it pretty quickly, and being a participating part of this place will make the time here zoom by pretty quickly, until you reach "Senior Status*".

*Note - just reaching "senior" doesn't mean that you'll "find what [you're] looking for," but it might make it a bit easier. :rofl:

Palamede

To be clear, we are talking about the current DBG forum, not the old DB. Site is currently down. Any news on whether this is technical maintenance or if it was taken down.

Lemmyhellcat

@Palamede yes I'm talking currently. Curious what happens to the information if site seized? I'm in Canada so laws very different but I have no clue where DBG is actually located!?

NimaAe

A mod said everythings alright(kinda) and they're trying to get the site back up in 1-2 days. Sounds more like a technical outage or maybe ddos.

Last edited:

Palamede

A mod said everythings alright(kinda) and they're trying to get the site back up in 1-2 days. Sounds more like a technical outage or maybe ddos.

I had been thinking DDOS myself. I think if seized there would have been a banner page by the federales bragging about as much.

Akup7ich

Hi
Hope all is well with everyone .. I use to be here first then in 2014 this went down for a spell . Ended up at DBG since . Though I have checked in here every blue moon . I just need to learn the ropes here etc :) got use to our family there .. made over 1000 posts then our country vanished (hopefully it’s temporary)
On another note though I am greatfull I can still be a part of this community and put more into it . No matter what in life , never take anything g for granted .. thank you for open doors . I will contribute and not just pop in . Hope to find a family here too.
Also I will look to see about how donations work etc

Trkn

Hi I’m a member or same MIA country:). Was told by IOP they’d be back up in day or two....
Hi
Hope all is well with everyone .. I use to be here first then in 2014 this went down for a spell . Ended up at DBG since . Though I have checked in here every blue moon . I just need to learn the ropes here etc :) got use to our family there .. made over 1000 posts then our country vanished (hopefully it’s temporary)
On another note though I am greatfull I can still be a part of this community and put more into it . No matter what in life , never take anything g for granted .. thank you for open doors . I will contribute and not just pop in . Hope to find a family here too.
Also I will look to see about how donations work etc

Cjb19

Hello, all! I am obviously a new member. I hope to contribute to this forum when I am allowed. I have changed my username used on DB for the sake of my comments being recognized since this is a new start for me. I'm a huge Ravens fan. Good day to all!

Wowa08

I was a long time member there. I’ve been a long time member here too but have never posted as I’ve always found it pretty simple to find what I need but might as well now that were all home all the time!

freethinker

I was a long time senior member at the old DB forum. I apparently signed up here back in 2013, but I just was reminded of that when I started receiving activity notices in my email. So here I am, hoping to get back into the swing of things! But being a newbie, I have to read WAY more than post to get the feel of the land. Greetings, everyone!!

thecajun

I was also a long time member on DBG. I knew alot of the vendor. Also when everyone started moving to discord, I went along and met some amazing people. I was once a vendor but I stopped.

Seychelle

Distinguished member
I was also a long time member on DBG. I knew alot of the vendor. Also when everyone started moving to discord, I went along and met some amazing people. I was once a vendor but I stopped.

Please give my best to Cheewbaka, Aviation specs and all. Also his Edmonton Oilers run as a hockey star in the NHL :rofl: