Drugbuyers (db) members here!

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

UncleHorace

Hello everyone! I'm excited to read, learn, meet you all, and maybe offer some useful insights I've gained along the way.

I'm happy to have found this place, as I've been sick for a while, which, on top of the Covid lockdown, has made for a very sad state of isolation. I'm part way through a series of surgeries to remove cancerous growths, and I'm just hoping to find a nice group of supportive people I can laugh with again!

Fall is almost here, change is in the air; let's brave it together.

SCED

I don't see why they have to take down their forum in order to work on it, but it seems that's the way it is. Anyway welcome to all the old DB members who might want to give us a try.

@SW19power6 your post might have been flagged for moderation as you're still quite a new user. That won't happen again once you've made a few more posts. Also there has been a lot of discussion about the various Shaz websites here at PR, recently mainly inside the restricted area (for members with over 50 posts). There's a few more 'outstanding vendors' discussed in there which sell the sort of meds that Shaz sells, and the list of those vendors is growing slowly but surely.
I can answer your first question about why a site has to be taken down for “maintenance” or any other IT related reason. Think of the site as simply a collection of pages. Hence the starting page is called the Home Page. If something is not working as expected, the webmaster or administrator has to shut everything down. Most times, there is an updated operating system like Google (yes they sell specialized web pages for ecommerce or as simple as Wordpress. It could be an alert from the security program of a virus or attempted hack, but in any case adding more transactions only makes things worse. So while it may be an inconvenience, it is surely better than some deviant trying to get access to your private information. I hope that helps. Ed

Edwardo80

Hi to all the old DB people joining here, what a great site that was! Equally great here of course!!!

Hi PinkDiva, I think we were in contact on DB as I recognise the name, can't quite recall what my username was though unfortunately but nice to run into you again!

calgal99

Eminent member

Vincentm4990

Was just talking about this forum on another post, it's good to see a new community and also a little mix of the old! Hoping to run into some of my old pals!

Shock

Recently realized the forum I used to be most active in was DB but it’s been quite a few years since I was active in that forum. This forum appears to be great and am working my best to reach the senior member status. The rules seem very fair and will protect us all to meet the requirements. As some may have read I’m in a really tough spot where my initial doctor reired and the replacements are not willing to maintain my regular medications. I am forever grateful for this forum. I am not one that wishes to take matters into my own hands, but my quality of life and family is the most important to me.

Shock

I’m almost there for the requirement to reach the senior status! To all new members just stay at it and chip away at the 60 quality post requirement. It’ll go quite fast and I’ve found to have made a few friends on here along the way! 😎

Seychelle

Distinguished member
I’m almost there for the requirement to reach the senior status! To all new members just stay at it and chip away at the 60 quality post requirement. It’ll go quite fast and I’ve found to have made a few friends on here along the way! 😎
you appear clever enough
Welcome