• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Electronic delivery signature.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

DeltaGee

There is an option for something called electronic delivery signature online. I guess how it works is you give permission for items that require a signature to be automatically electronically signed for. Has anyone used this feature? The reason I ask is because my postal carrier doesn’t make any attempts to get a signature so I would end up taking the card to the post office and signing there. I am wondering if this would even work for something like international registered mail. I am hesitant to change any settings because it was so difficult to get informed delivery working correctly.

Thank you!

caramelt

I have my electronic delivery signature set up and have used it with international deliveries successfully. I don't know what they do on the back end, but my package was delivered to my mailbox as if no signature was required.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks