Email address and Customs

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

bwaterson19

Hi,
Once your order is in the US you have the opportunity to request updates, using your email address. I'm not sure if mine cleared Customs so my question is if I request updates and Customs seizes my order, will they know my email address? I don't want to incriminate myself more than is necessary. I realize they have my address but there can be an explaination for that.

BWaterson

wildings

Eminent member
Hi,
Once your order is in the US you have the opportunity to request updates, using your email address. I'm not sure if mine cleared Customs so my question is if I request updates and Customs seizes my order, will they know my email address? I don't want to incriminate myself more than is necessary. I realize they have my address but there can be an explaination for that.

BWaterson
what? you're joshing right? i really don't generally post a flippant reply but good god. for the record and clearly some don't care, like at all, whether they leave/point signs directly to them and their residence but that is defacto what tracking does. you don't need to use the email update, they have your ip from just tracking it. well, i guess it adds to the record and makes it even more air tight by slapping your email address on there. do they care sufficiently to bother with it, generally doubtful but still you leave that option available and much easier. so, that's my op-ed on that.

Brianna9

Eminent member
No, they don’t tell u via email it usually never comes out of custo s and u will get a letter from them. I’ve used email tracking for years, many years, and I haven’t had any issues. The address is all they care about.

wildings

Eminent member
I’ve used email tracking for years, many years, and I haven’t had any issues. The address is all they care about.
Now bri, you know i am not throwing down on you, aka we are good and all right. i also agree, on balance it's all lovely and always will be, right up to the point it's not. personal experience via domestic vendor. had i not taken all the "best practices" my close encounter may well have turned out entirely differently. you must have read posts with links to articles where ip's were used from tracking as part of the prosecution. i've had vendors ask me not to track frequently (believe when i say he is tied into the system). however, i don't see any probl;ems with this level of insignificance although literally anything is possible. i'll be over here on the safe side. then i use dnscrypt........................................and anything else i can use without going tor/darkweb which brings more problems than solves.

Souljam

Ive kinda wondered this before but like they said they have our IP recorded and the address its going to . My argument if I got busted would be I didnt order they just sent it to me . I dont know where this came from what is XXX medicine... Play dumb.

jaders

Eminent member
Ive kinda wondered this before but like they said they have our IP recorded and the address its going to . My argument if I got busted would be I didnt order they just sent it to me . I dont know where this came from what is XXX medicine... Play dumb.
actually you never want to LIE to law enforcement. What you DO say is NOTHING! You just say if asked ANYTHING, “I cant
Answer questions without counsel present.” Do not admit to anything EVER but also do not LIE. Your only safe option is to say you can only answer any questions with a lawyer present and that’s all you can say. They won’t be coming to you without some evidence so you can’t think that lying will work.
But for them to actually PROSECUTE you without an admission of guilt on your part would be extremely difficult. I know of one person who WAS prosecuted - Small town, red state, 2 years probation is all - but even his public defender said that without his admission and just by letting them in and talking to LE is what made it easy, and without that there would’ve been no case...

Souljam

Scary any way it goes I have to hope it never comes down to tgis but thank you for the words of wisdom . I truley hope none of us ever has to be faced with that .