• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

Everything You Want To Know About Turkey Sex

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Mecha

Renowned member
@Bawston i hear ya. Got my first grandson almost two years ago. Unfortunately now with COVID and my having kidney damage they can only show him to me threw the door. I want to stay alive to be able to play with him. He is a bugger. My daughter had the whole week off and sent him to daycare anyway. She needed downtime. Lol 😂 We never thought about downtime. We had to keep on keeping on. Congratulations Bawston on your new little guy... :heart:, M

Last edited:

Bawston

Eminent member
@Bawston i hear ya. Got my first grandson almost two years ago. Unfortunately now with COVID and my having kidney damage they can only show him to me threw the door. I want to stay alive to be able to play with him. He is a bugger. My daughter had the whole week off and sent him to daycare anyway. She needed downtime. Lol 😂 We never thought about downtime. We had to keep on keeping on. Congratulations Bawston on your new little guy... :heart:, M
When my daughter was pregnant she asked if I’d do the daycare and I told her that I’d be happy to help out, but at my age, the distance to their house, and just from a practical standpoint that she really needed to set up a permanent daycare situation. Then when Covid hit there was just no doubt in my mind what needed to be done. Traffic makes commuting daily impossible so I go in and stay with them. They now have an in home reliable nanny for a couple days/week but it’s so expensive that I pick up the rest of the week. Most of the day care centers in the city were closed so they weren’t even an option. But I tell ya, I wouldn’t have it any other way now. It’s been such a beautiful experience watching him grow and being such a close part of his life. And yes, downtime? Was that invented when we had our kids?

Mecha

Renowned member
@pinkflower we are going to buy you a brand new washer and dryer. That way you’ll be better able to take care of your mother. You are such a good daughter:heart: M

PS: or would you like a toaster oven. Old joke here at PR.
Were those the toaster ovens that had wings and could fly ?
Geez lovely you have a great memory. I’ll have to find that picture. But oh there was actually. An older version. Hope your holiday was good. xo, M

C&T

Distinguished member
@pinkflower we are going to buy you a brand new washer and dryer. That way you’ll be better able to take care of your mother. You are such a good daughter:heart: M

Geez lovely you have a great memory. I’ll have to find that picture. But oh there was actually. An older version. Hope your holiday was good. xo, M
Hey Mecha! Glad to see ur still around! Long time no see :) love turkey sex btw

Mrs Parker

Exalted member
Where is @Mrs Parker. Oh this song generally brings her around...

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
Jesus loves you more than you will know
Whoa, whoa, whoa
God bless you, please, Mrs Parker
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

Hi Lady! Good to see everybody! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was good.
I put a special glaze on the turkey this year and got rave reviews...

lsd2.jpg

Now, if I could just remember to remind family, that when they take leftovers home, it might
be better if they don't share them with other people or pets...

lsd.jpg

Sidebar: this is all in jest- I would never dose somebody without their consent and I would
never, under any circumstance, ever hurt an animal. Just thought I should put that out there
just in case folks were concerned. <3

Mecha

Renowned member

Hey Mecha! Glad to see ur still around! Long time no see :) love turkey sex btw
Hey Cory & Trevor I have to tell you Shed stop in for a day. And then we never saw him again. I think I it was summertime. He called me a shrill and then he left. I have been thinking about you lately and wondering where you were. Very glad to see that you were still around, you know we worry about that type of thing here. I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and if you don’t come back for a while, I hope you have a merry Christmas. You’re always a good person to have around at PR. So sweetheart, drop in once in a while. We miss you.:hi:, M

Mecha

Renowned member
@peppergirl :clapping: Very happy to see you drop in. You have been missed here at PR and I hope that you stop by more regularly. You are such fun especially in the basement lounge. I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and I look forward to your having a merry Christmas but I hope you make it back here before then. xo gal, M

Mecha

Renowned member

Whoa, whoa, whoa
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

Hi Lady! Good to see everybody! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was good.

View attachment 52065

Now, if I could just remember to remind family, that when they take leftovers home, it might

View attachment 52066

Sidebar: this is all in jest- I would never dose somebody without their consent and I would
never, under any circumstance, ever hurt an animal. Just thought I should put that out there
Hi there Mrs. Parker, I knew you’d come on if I mentioned Mrs. Robinson she such a lovely woman. Love your posand wish you would be on more often.

now put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.

hey hey hey hey hey hey Mrs. Robinson, xo, M

PS: I hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving. I wouldn’t touch that stuff you put on your turkey, put the leftovers in your pantry too

Mrs Parker

Exalted member

Whoa, whoa, whoa
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

View attachment 52065

View attachment 52066

Hi there Mrs. Parker, I knew you’d come on if I mentioned Mrs. Robinson she such a lovely woman. Love your posand wish you would be on more often.

PS: I hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving. I wouldn’t touch that stuff you put on your turkey, put the leftovers in your pantry too

How have you been, Lady? Staying safe and staying well, I hope?
Is everything in Mecha-Land going swimmingly and if not, who do
I need to kneecap for ya to get them to straighten up and fly right,
and gently remind them that being at your beck and call is always
in their best interest?!? Just say the word and I'm there!
<3 <3 <3 ya!!

Jazie

Exalted member
I hope all had a good Thanksgiving...

I'm such a downer these days.

Mine, eh, alone up here in MN. My Brother and Wife have Covid. My Dad is now in Hospice and I did see him Thanksgiving morning, but he was sleeping. My disabled sister is still locked up in a LTC facility. Haven't seen her since March, but my eldest brother and his wife were here for a week earlier this month. So I actually had a full week of socialization!!! Lol, even though his wife is a capital B.

However, I'm still kicking. I've become a Master Baker out of boredom. I deliver it too my brothers doorstep as even when he wasn't sick we were doing the distancing stuff and my sister (at front desk cuz ya can't get farther) and nurses where my Dad is. If I ate it all I'd be needing a bypass... Actually, I think I should just put in an application for the wait (no pun intended) list. Another 9 months I might qualify at this rate...

This Covid life sucks. Especially when one is alone. No place to just go and now that the weather has changed walking, biking, things I was doing are no longer feasible unless I dress up like the kid in Xmas story............and yeah I'd fall with no one to pick me up. :)

I'm ready for a Xmas Party! Thank God for my cat. She keeps me sane.

Mecha

Renowned member
@Jazie

Hello, Jazie
This is Mecha, Jazie
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're lookin' swell, Jazie
I can tell, Jazie
You're still glowin'...you're still crowin'
You're still goin' strong
I feel the room swayin'
While the band's playin'
One of our old favourite songs from way back when
So take her wrap, fellas find her an empty lap, fellas
Jazie’ll never go away again

aww Jazie. Good to see you galfriend. Sounds like you’re feeling sorry for yourself girl, me too. What a mess for all living in these days couple by other usual sad things going on. I could spell them out for you, but you already know what they are. Maybe next year things will be better. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Stick around maybe we can cause some trouble. xo, M

Mecha

Renowned member

Whoa, whoa, whoa
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

View attachment 52065

View attachment 52066

How have you been, Lady? Staying safe and staying well, I hope?
Is everything in Mecha-Land going swimmingly and if not, who do
I need to kneecap for ya to get them to straighten up and fly right,
and gently remind them that being at your beck and call is always
in their best interest?!? Just say the word and I'm there!
<3 <3 <3 ya!!
Thank you @Mrs Parker you are the lady of lady’s, kneecapping and all. I do like that you have my back. But gurl it is so hard to get you here, just like @Jazie. I am doing fine, thank you Mrs Robinson. So what I have to say to you about that lsd laced fucking turkey you made is this...

Hide it in the hiding place where no one ever goes
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes
It's a little secret just the Robinson's affair
Most of all you've got to hide it from the kids
Koo-koo-ka-choo, Mrs. Robinson

Even this meany gal thinks thats funny. So now Mrs. Parker, make sure no one goes into your pantry to get your cupcakes (•) (•) lol and kneecap them if they dare pull the skin off the turkey. That was so freakin funny, M

Jazie

Exalted member
@Mrs Parker Did you freeze the skin? Can you mail me a little piece. I mean Blotter Skin would be a JOY about now!!! Who knows, I might get really creative and watch my hand follow itself back and forth for hours... Is it Purple Turkey or Yellow Gobbler?

@Mecha Yup, can't help feeling a bit sorry for myself. Originally I was going to go back to OH and IL the week my brother came in, but the Hospice Coordinator at the LTC my Dad is told me I'd have to go into 14 day quarantine when I got back and couldn't see him. So I bought a bottle of Gin instead and my SIL showed a nice side and stocked me up with 4 Black Boxes of Wine when they left. And, oh joy, they come back the 17th!!!

Thanks for the song...:heart::drink:

I'll try to do better (don't I sound like a Politician breaking rules) and show up more here. It's not like I don't have any time.

I'm sorry to hear you can't be by your Grandson and all your medical stuff. 2021 HAS TO BE BETTER!

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks