• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Explaining reputation scores

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Joey_boy

I think this is helpful, I been to so many forums where I just wanted to say thanks for everything, it's been really helpful

Joey_boy

I think these are needed to keep prying eyes out of certain sections. It's important that some information be confidential.

HarryIrene

Renowned member
@Captain Monkey, Harry shut-up BITCH. Love, Mecha

View attachment 38525

Oh no you did-ent.. As you wish - Love Harry :rock:

image.axd

gsparrow

Lapsed Senior Member
Perhaps try timing your posting just before peeps log on so yours are the first they see? There must be a strategy to be had somewhere in here!

Neat -- someone other than me has theorized that posting later in the evening could be a disadvantage for collecting reputation points. I'm in the Pacific time zone and my work day ends late, so it has crossed my mind that it might harder for me to get live points since I'm posting after many people have used theirs up already.... Just like @bem, I've got the 60 posts and the month membership but I'm currently still stuck at 28 rep points :(.

Of course, I'm also willing to believe it's just me :crushed: -- I'll try to keep on making the best posts I know how...

robb

Honorable member
Neat -- someone other than me has theorized that posting later in the evening could be a disadvantage for collecting reputation points. I'm in the Pacific time zone and my work day ends late, so it has crossed my mind that it might harder for me to get live points since I'm posting after many people have used theirs up already.... Just like @bem, I've got the 60 posts and the month membership but I'm currently still stuck at 28 rep points :(.

Of course, I'm also willing to believe it's just me :crushed: -- I'll try to keep on making the best posts I know how...

If it makes you feel any better, so far I seem to be attracting the equivalent of the people who give out their number to everyone in the bar. :bigsmile: I think I have something like a 20 "x liked your post" to 1 reputation point ratio.

Nylina

Honorable member
I'm so glad I stumbled onto this post.

This whole reputation and such was so confusing to me, but now I get what it means and how to get it.

I just need to be... be a useful engine.. Sorry had thomas the train on the brain.

<3

Raver

Lapsed Senior Member
Where can I find the user cp link, so I can see what reputation points i've got? Can't seem to find it anywhere. I seem to have one of those green pipe when I check my profile, underneath where it says member is that a pipe? It doesn't seem to show on any message though.

petenyc

Exalted member
Where can I find the user cp link, so I can see what reputation points i've got? Can't seem to find it anywhere. I seem to have one of those green pipe when I check my profile, underneath where it says member is that a pipe? It doesn't seem to show on any message though.

Hi,
Go to the to of the page and you will see your user name - click on it. You will see some tabs and click on the "About Me? tab, below it you can see your post count, rep points, etc.

Browse threw each tab and check out the info.

Also on the top of the page is settings which when you do look on the left side you will see your PM;s and lower down see all the settings you can change.

Hope this helps

winterheart

Lapsed Senior Member
Hi there,

I have a general question relevant to this topic.

I've noticed I have lost the ability to rate any posts 'helpful' - why might this be?

Also, a few days ago I had 2 green pip reputation points; now checking literally 2 or 3 minutes ago, I am back to 1 dark green one, so 25 rep points or less.

Since I can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere, could someone smarter than me enlighten me as to why this has happened?

Many thanks.

Kimmi8842

Lapsed Senior Member
WOW, this explains a lot and with the reputation 'pips' let me just say there was a completely different thought process going on in my head.
I love the quirky rush of people that are highly active and very clever and interesting.

A couple of people have been so so helpful on a personal level and I just want to say HELLO and THANK YOU to you all.

Ganesh

Honorable member
@Raver. Exactly the question I wanted to ask. Helpfully answered by @Penyc. Thanks. Still not sure what the green pip is on my profile, especially as it doesn't appear on my posts.

Grindselector

Does any one else have problems using the like or helpful buttons from an iOS device? Used to work for me and doesn't now.

persnip

Lapsed Senior Member
@Bananastickers I would disagree. i recently purchased something that sent me to the hospital - almost died. And the information about the vendor was in the senior section. Is there anyway to post serious issues like these to the general forum so we can all see it? If it is a matter of life or death shouldn't that be open to anyone who is a member?

- - - Updated - - -
@Joey_boy can you elaborate? If the information could potentially endanger someone's life shouldn't that be shared with all (I am speaking from experience). I don't care about finding new vendor, I care about vendors who are shady. There is very little in the vendor list and the one that almost killed me is not listed in the Blacklist.

tommygun

Eminent member
I dont use an ios device on the net but all you folks saying they cant see their green pips,I can see them on all of your posts so they have not gone..saying that I could not see mine after posting that until i refreshed the page.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks