• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Explaining reputation scores

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

johhny sins

@Remi you are absolutely right. it should be like this , coz if there is genuine people like all of us having discussion with each other. but its not one night job. it should be taken for consideration.

well happy may month ahead. best wishes.

ladygaga322

very informative thank you admin! I will try to message my friends to register! 2020 is a good start

ladygaga322

@Kermit S oops yes I sure will! and your quote i love it i need to remind myself that everytime i feel upset cause sometimes it takes me a day or two to get over it ughhhh anyways will tell my friends check this out that was made in 2011!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I changed the first post in this thread. Most of the information posted before August 2020 is out of date now so please refer to the first post and not old posts from 2011-July 2020.

Jerz44

[Post rewritten in August 2020 following the move to new forum software. The replies you see in the thread below before may not be relevant if they were posted before August 2020.]

All about reputation......

The colored "pips" below each member's username, next to or above each post, show that member's reputation score.

Each of the dark green reputation pips
green.gif
equals 25 reputation points.
Once you have 5 dark green pips you move on to light green pips.

Each of the light green reputation pips
greenh.gif
equals 50 reputation points.
Once you have 5 light green pips you move on to yellow pips.

Each of the yellow reputation pips
yellow.gif
equals 100 reputation points.
Once you have 5 yellow pips you move on to blue pips.

Each of the blue reputation pips
blue.gif
equals 250 reputation points.
Once you have 5 blue pips you move on to ruby pips.

Each of the ruby reputation pips
ruby.gif
equals 500 reputation points.
Once you have 5 ruby pips you move on to another color.

You can see other member's or your own reputation score if you click on the username or avatar. It will be displayed on the pop up information panel, on the right side.

How reputation scores are calculated:

New members start with 0 reputation points.

- Each time someone reacts with 'like' or 'Haha' on one of your posts you get +1 reputation point
- Each time someone reacts with 'Helpful' or 'Love' post rating button on one of your posts you get +2 reputation points.

View attachment 51805

Forum members can give out a maximum of 30 reactions per day.

Only registered forum members can hit the buttons, guests cannot.

Admission to the restricted area

You will need 60 posts, a reputation score of 50, and to have been a member for at least 1 month. Once you meet all these criteria you will gain access automatically (the system updates accounts every 5 minutes).

Any forum member who achieves a reputation score of 1,000 or more will become a lifelong member of the Senior Member's Area. Senior Members with reputation scores of between 50 and 1,000 have to post once every 90 days minimum to keep their Senior Member status.
Thanks for the info how to achieve a rep and all the other info for noobs. Thank you for having me look forward to talking to everyone. I also look forward to learning what I can. Gotta way to go to get up their and into senior status have done it numerous times in the gym forums so I know the basics

Grindselector

Have you ever considered letting a lapsed member with a high reputation score get back in with fewer posts? When I originally got in I think I only needed 30 posts, now it’s double that and kind of burdensome, the posting is not the problem really, making sure it is quality is

Torr

Honorable member
This is good to know. This is a great way to get all of us to interact and truly meaningfully help each other. Of course the site benefits greatly for that, so it's a win win. It has been a while since I have been active. I will be sure to engage.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Have you ever considered letting a lapsed member with a high reputation score get back in with fewer posts? When I originally got in I think I only needed 30 posts, now it’s double that and kind of burdensome, the posting is not the problem really, making sure it is quality is
Members with over 1,000 reputation points have lifetime immunity to demotion.

mimas

@Grindselector Hey yes i agree, Ive just read the latest details on this and now think Im clear, I need 60 posts and 50 rep points to get to Senior.

I completely understand why there is some kind of natural vetting process to ensure security\trust around some of this information, I have extensive experience in some of these topics but not much of a "poster" in forums.

So i need to change my habits around here, which is fine i guess. I think it maybe encourages some watered down content though.

I look forward to helping\learning with everyone though.

jackson

@Admin Thanks for updating this thread. As someone who took a couple of years off (rough reclusive covid year), it's helpful to have this updated and in once place.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks