• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

"Fake Domestic" Shipping

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

I've seen this mentioned before where a vendor offers domestic shipping but people say "oh it's not really domestic."
What does that even mean?

Synergistic

Arrogant fact-checker
I've seen this mentioned before where a vendor offers domestic shipping but people say "oh it's not really domestic."
What does that even mean?
It probably means they use a middleman or something to ship (a few vendors did this pre-pandemic, not sure about now), or they offer domestic shipping within their country but not to others.

Nitram

Living in the EU makes it very difficult to receive meds that where shipped from India - nowadays they will never arrive, instead you receive post from authorties!

CalmSeeker

Honorable member
@Nitram
Yes, to echo what tony said, you should have decent options for a variety of things in the EU.

one of my favorite vendors is in that area but I don’t use them cause they’re international packaging sucks. Otherwise they’re dirt cheap and don’t charge for shipping.

DoTrankimazin

Domestic always means "from your country to your country", not having pass to pass any other customs or third places. Then if they started to drop-ship with other companies from outside that's a big down for me. If they lie to you with the domestic shipping... why not in other things? Specially if they didn't give you an explanation or informed you.

Nitram

@Nitram
Yes, to echo what tony said, you should have decent options for a variety of things in the EU.

one of my favorite vendors is in that area but I don’t use them cause they’re international packaging sucks. Otherwise they’re dirt cheap and don’t charge for shipping.
@CalmSeeker - thanks for your reply. Do you mind sharing who this favourite vendor in EU of yours is? As mentioned before, I used to buy from Eufinil, but they are not around anymore.

slickwillie

Honorable member
What I have found it that domestic shipping often means that they ship to someone in your country and then reship "domestically" to you

tony1

Website Representative
It's time to talk about the elepant in the room... and get some things straight here.
Any medication shipped "domestically" can ONLY be FDA approved. So if you are getting a "domestic" shipment of a drug that is not FDA approved then it had to come into the country ILLEGALLY - i.e. smuggled in. This does not mean of course that it is of inferior quality - only that it has not been approved by the FDA or it is still under patent protection in the States. These can be shipped to the customer in the original strips or loosely.
And if you are getting an FDA approved med shipped domestically for a lower than market price, chances are that it was obtained illegally i.e stolen.
And lastly, there are meds that are "manufactured domestically" in someones garage with a pill press and sold loosely (usually with no markings, or if they do have markings, then they are a copy of the real thing. These catagory is sometimes below standard, both in dosage and appearance.

slickwillie

Honorable member
It's time to talk about the elepant in the room... and get some things straight here.
Any medication shipped "domestically" can ONLY be FDA approved. So if you are getting a "domestic" shipment of a drug that is not FDA approved then it had to come into the country ILLEGALLY - i.e. smuggled in. This does not mean of course that it is of inferior quality - only that it has not been approved by the FDA or it is still under patent protection in the States. These can be shipped to the customer in the original strips or loosely.
And if you are getting an FDA approved med shipped domestically for a lower than market price, chances are that it was obtained illegally i.e stolen.
And lastly, there are meds that are "manufactured domestically" in someones garage with a pill press and sold loosely (usually with no markings, or if they do have markings, then they are a copy of the real thing. These catagory is sometimes below standard, both in dosage and appearance.
Thanks for the good clarification...that does sum it up

Hi Pharmacy Reviewers, one thing I have noticed is when i do a domestic order in the area i live in sure it takes 3 days but not once has a medication been the real deal. I have been doing this for awhile and you just know what’s the right on and what’s not. I will never do domestic again cause all your doing is paying for nothing but getting the nothing so much faster. I’m willing to wait for the real deal. I ordered international lots of times and we all think it’s going to be a month or 3 weeks. When I ordered 3 weeks ago international I’m was thinking 2 or 3 weeks for sure. Honestly this order left on a Monday and received by Friday. I was like how can that be ? Well it definitely came from where I placed my order and 5 days in hand. After that happened i obviously use this person always cause the longest i had too wait was 11 days. All the rest have been very consistent receiving in 7 or 8 days. Over a year now i have been using them. They have everything you can think of at very reasonable prices. I wish they had 1 thing for me but they don’t carry it but they have everything else a person would want. I’m still looking for my med and im sure it will come my way.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks