Fake zopiclone from china?

liztaylor

Anyone ever received round blue zopiclone from China that says ZOP - and in blister packaging?

Doesn't seem to work at all!

liztaylor

Yes they say HAB and ZOP on the packaging. The pills look dyed fake though. Why are companies doing this?

liztaylor

It does taste awful - but even worse to what I know zop is supposed to taste like. Any chance it is just really weak?

DB Dicey

Distinguished member
I suppose bathtub meds could be just weak. If you are under a lot of stress it might not work even if legit.

Seychelle

Honorable member
The real Apo Zop has a rather viscous coating, like an m&m the coating slowly melts away.
Guessing some sort of oxidation process that then releases god awful metalic taste.

Marcone

Many of these are blue but there are white too. There are many good suppliers from Asia, better check the reputation of the company first.

Pastelcalx

Yep, pretty sure the HAB Pharmaceuticals brand Zopiclone - ZOP - is genuine, but genuinely weak. Disclaimer: I take 2.5mg diazepam a day normally so I have a tolerance. These blue pills have a strong awful taste, unlike any other chem I've tried. Started with half a "7.5mg" as I've never had zolpidem before, felt some mild relaxation but nothing strong. Took the other half an hour later. That felt stronger, but still weak. There is now that taste in my mouth that people talk about from zopiclone, but I'm only mildly impaired. The HAB brand pain-o-somas are also similar. very weak. WTF is this bs company.