• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

fioricetbutalbital.com

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

evertking

Lapsed Senior Member
This site is reliable as taxes... Not much to choose from but if you need gabapentin, this is the place.

CuriousGeorge

@evertking Seems the website is just black text on a blank white page? No links inside to buy or any cart or anything inside. Or is it just my browser? Anyone else use this site?

Robbob

@CuriousGeorge I noticed this myself and was unsure. Fioricet has been very helpful in the past for my chronic tension headaches. I haven’t I used it in years but it did the trick very well.

CuriousGeorge

@Robbob have u purchased pills from pharmacy reviewer?
This forum does not sell anything, whether it's pills or anything else. Just useful for sharing user experiences with different medications or sites for senior members who have contributed to other users of the website.

kmontayne

Exalted member
I don't know what this post means or this website.
If you go on the link the Thread starter made, it takes you to a blank site with just random information.
Seems like a SEO Page to promote the link it has on it: fioricetcheap.com

The user has posted similarly before. Posting the same range of networked sites.
@Admin @tinmuning @Kris @Kerry
Welcome back by the way, users from 2011 and 2013. First posts from a very long time :)
But You can read about a post made here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This seems to be one of those C&S Rec Pharm Sites. Users have had their own set of minor incidents with this group.
For this particular medication you have other providers who seem to have had better track record.
But C&S the Admins of this Community board posted a thread here with a warning already:

I Would go ahead and just put my aim on something with better track record:

or

nobknee

Honorable member
Yeah, this is another iteration of the infamous C&S. Or, as I call them, Dumb and Dumber. They're reliable as taxes....provided that, just like with the IRS, you keep your expectations real, real low.

Do not give these bozos a credit card. Not that they'll misuse it. (I mean, c'mon, they're drug dealers, not thieves!) They just have no idea what the hell they're doing. The one time I attempted a credit card order with them, it took nine weeks to process, because Ren and Stimpy hadn't counted on the fact that Visa might not be exactly copacetic with the nature of the transaction.

But, to their credit, C&S have always come through, whether immediately or....eventually.... They're the only vendor I've seen offer COD, which can be a mixed blessing. If they don't come through, you're not out anything, so there's that peace of mind when you order.

On the downside, it can be a hassle. COD is rarely used anymore, so most mail carriers don't seem to have any idea how to handle it. AFAIK, carriers are no longer set up to knock on your door and accept payment, so your package may be "out for delivery" for a week before it's finally held at your post office and you have to go pick it up.

This draws some attention to yourself. Yours may be the only COD order your mail carrier's ever seen, so if you order from Itchy and Scratchy regularly, the people at your local post office will probably start to notice you. (For me, this is no big deal. I've never seen USPS employees look anything but out of fucks to give about what might be in your package. But, for others, the feeling of scrutiny may erase any advantages to using COD.)

C&S are not scammers. I'll grant them that. They're just incompetent boobs who somehow manage to dominate the market anyway with a zillion of these identical, barely literate websites. Here's a gem from their FAQ, answering the question, "Is Fioricet addictive?" and then apparently putting the answer through several layers of Google Translate:
Fioricet is addictive though it maybe dependency. Some bad guys may tell you fioricet is addictive. No, Fioricet is not addictive. But when you take fioricet for a longer time, you maybe depend on it. If you think normal dose fioricet cannot relieve your headache, please stop taking it and go to your street doctors...If you are going to fioricet addictive, you have to take 1500mg butalbital. More than six pill fioricet may hurt you, and more than nine fioricet per day will kill you. How can you abuse it?

Well....sure...I guess that's one theory of addiction....

Definitely don't use C&S if you NEED your meds by a specific date. They are not a good primary option where you're going to run out if they don't come through. Their timelines are so unreliable that you can't even plan around them. I don't care if it takes my vendor six days or six weeks, so long as I have a general idea and can plan accordingly.

As a backup source? Well....some bad guys may tell you C&S no work. When you use C&S, you may come to depend on them! But how can this be, when C&S kill you instead? If C&S no work for you, go to your street doctor!

bluu

Honorable member
what generics specifically are they using lately?
any recent rating? ty

elmerlin

Definitely a C&S site. Once you are in their system and pay at the Post Office, they are pretty reliable. Definitely allow 7-10 days plus your COD time.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks