• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

For The Love of Dogs

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Katey

Exalted member
Just got back from bathing Nala, she was soo good!! She put on the brakes when we got to the self bath station but, overall she was great! She got a new collar and her nails trimmed.

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
dogs love you even when you do not deserve it!!!!
They can be so hard but then they give you something that is so so hard to get , undeserved love.
well some will understand.

taralumia

Exalted member
To those who have recently (or not so recently) lost your beloved pets. I'm sorry for your loss. I know from experience that you will never completely get over it. Sure the acute sadness will lessen in time. But even 10 years after my sweet Bree died, my heart does a twist when I walk on her patch in the yard. I have new fur friends to love now, but the old ones are still ever present. More than once, I've watched a similar dog being walked in my neighborhood, and I was sure it was a ghost. @seashells, I'm sure Bubs had many kisses, toys, treats, and comfy naps in 17 years. May your heart be filled with those good memories as you grieve your loss.
-T

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks