Forum upgraded and changes to reputation scores

cris

Honorable member
I like the look of this ♥
How do I see new posts first when I click on a thread?

Ellyn

Distinguished member
Very nice and sleek! This is an interesting new look - everything changes. My Hulu screen changed this week, so between that and PR I am having to get on top of my digital game.

JohnBarleyCorn

Honorable member
I like it! Thank you for your efforts here. Is there a way that the what’s new section could show a brief preview of the thread like it used to? I liked that feature. Thanks again!

Gullible

Exalted member
So everyone is a senior member now with various amounts of decorative dots? I think the new forum look is fine. Our avatars got a little squashed but no biggie. Where do we see who quoted us, who mentioned us and who gave us what feedback? No doubt its there and someone will say 'if you had just bothered to look you would have seen...' But I couldn't see it.

jakemoe

Distinguished member
Well this is special! I enjoy the new challenge, but the graphics are a bit fuzzy to me but I love the extra colors below my pic. I'm happy that I was able to log in and I can participate without any hassle, so thank you so much admin! You done good.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I like it! Thank you for your efforts here. Is there a way that the what’s new section could show a brief preview of the thread like it used to? I liked that feature. Thanks again!
I agree the preview text was useful on the old sidebar. I am going to change the front page to make it more dynamic anyway, so I don't think this will be an issue for long.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Well this is special! I enjoy the new challenge, but the graphics are a bit fuzzy to me but I love the extra colors below my pic. I'm happy that I was able to log in and I can participate without any hassle, so thank you so much admin! You done good.
It's a shame that some people's avatars do look a bit fuzzy. What are you viewing the forum on if you don't mind me asking, is it an iPad?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
So everyone is a senior member now with various amounts of decorative dots? I think the new forum look is fine. Our avatars got a little squashed but no biggie. Where do we see who quoted us, who mentioned us and who gave us what feedback? No doubt its there and someone will say 'if you had just bothered to look you would have seen...' But I couldn't see it.
The requirements to become a Senior Member are now 60 posts, 50 reputation points and 30 days as a member.

Did you get a notification on the little bell on the top right?

Also I recommend everyone turns on push notifications for instant notification that someone replied to you etc. It works really well on Chrome, but unfortunately doesn't work in Safari.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks @Admin I like the new look. I like to use the desktop view on my phone sometimes though, is that still a thing?
Glad you like it! There is only one view now for both phones and desktops. The phone view is a little different, with a tucked away menu for example, but it still has full functionality.

taralumia

Exalted member
It's a shame that some people's avatars do look a bit fuzzy. What are you viewing the forum on if you don't mind me asking, is it an iPad?
I'm on a laptop, and all the avatars are a little fuzzy.
We have to get my girl @Mecha back to her sexy pouty self. :)

superman11

Well I for one welcome our new site look, very spiffy I must say. Added mobile support is quite welcome as I used to dread trying to navigate here from my smart phone browser

kmontayne

Exalted member
@Admin will a rating system be created for the places in the senior section and public section?
Or just the reviews would suffice?

This rating system, I always liked it https://pharmacyreviewer.co/archived-online-pharmacies/pharm4all/
It was always to the point.
But the reviews and ratings posted in that section, I don't think it was ever reflected into the forum.
I think if it was possible. If a Vendor has a thread make sure it is put to match the name on the rating list.
So that when a post is made under that thread it reflects on the rating list?
Or when someone goes to the rating list and posts their experience, it posts into the corresponding thread?

Just brainstorming.