Get amoxicillin legally without script from a local store or online

LuckyIrish

Distinguished member
I also get metronidazole for fish tanks to give my dogs when they have diarrhea that doesnt clear up after a few days of probiotics. I used to take it myself for rosacea but don’t need it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maskell

Honorable member
It is used in fish tanks, I guess for the same reason humans use it. 500 MGs of amoxicillin is 500 MG of amoxicillin no matter the reason
Very useful info and certainly worth investigating, many thanks!

taralumia

Exalted member
I used to do this, but then I wondered what else may be in the tablets. There aren't any FDA standards for fish. There are are some reliable, cheap overseas sources for many antibiotics. Of course you have to trust that these are really what the label says. I do. My go to pharmacy for pet and human antibiotics is ADC.

LeviDenim

Distinguished member
Fish Mox Forte amoxicillin 500mg capsules are available on eBay.

It is identical to the the Sandoz generic that is dispensed at our local pharmacy. Most vet meds are the same as there
FDA approved counterparts. It is much more cost efficient for drug makers to use the same production as the FDA approved
human meds than it is to setup and run an entirely different batch of the same active ingredients.

My sister use to work for Abbot and their "pet meds" are the same as the human meds.

Last edited by a moderator:

auburnfan123

Honorable member
I also get metronidazole for fish tanks to give my dogs when they have diarrhea that doesnt clear up after a few days of probiotics. I used to take it myself for rosacea but don’t need it anymore.
I read that some couple used hydroxycloroqin for their fish tank and one of them died. I think they use different fillers for fish meds that can harm humans.
Please be careful and find out what fillers were used b4 taking.

[color='invisible_dot'].[/color]

Attachments

Last edited:

calgal99

Eminent member
I read that some couple used hydroxycloroqin for their fish tank and one of them died. I think they use different fillers for fish meds that can harm humans.
Please be careful and find out what fillers were used b4 taking.
@auburnfan, the morons who bought fish tank cleaner (chloroquine phosphate) actually bought a different product than the one "that man" was pushing, and it's why they got poisoned. What the OP and others here are saying is that the medications are no different whether they are sold as pet or human medications; as far as I know, there is no human-approved fish tank cleaner.

LuckyIrish

Distinguished member
I checked the ingredients in what I bought against human meds. They were exactly the same, even made by the same manufacturer, identical markings on the tablets. This isn’t my first rodeo....I always check what I receive against info I can find online no matter who’s consuming it. This is something everyone who orders meds online should be doing!

Marcone

Still, we have to be careful in taking any unprescribed meds as the effects of antibiotics could be irreversible.

hooosier1

I would think it would be fairly easy to get an antibotic from a minute clinic. At least a z-pack. Just say you feel awful and want to rule out everything. Since they are not habit forming, I do not believe most NP's would think twice. I used to have doctors who would just call one in for me. Again, I no everyone does not have that luxury without insurance or a PCP, but it is a thought.

Bigrig

I recall getting prescribed Amoxicillin and comparing it to the "Aqua-mox" I had in my emergency kit. Same right down to the manufacturer's marks.

dingleberry

Eminent member
I just stocked up on an extra bottle of some Cephalaxin (sp?) I meant to buy Amoxicilian but that stuff popped up and I just bought that instead...turns out from what I have read it is a good worthy antibiotic possibly stronger than Amoxicillian and better/ worse for certain things. Yes I was also told about this a long time ago Survivalists use these sites to get their Antibiotics, I feel they are definately safe and they even come in the exam same dosage(s) as Amoxicillian would from the Pharmacy. I think someone said the pill had the same markings as the ones from the pharmacy which would confirm what I believe to be true, these are just fine antibiotics. Save yourself the trouble of even an online visit with the doctor, I remeber the Amoxicilian did the job for me in the past...Highly reccomended and yeah I bought from Chewy.com as well type in "Freedom" if you want a discount to an already well priced important drug to have around. If anyone could chime in on that other antibiotic that I just bought that is not Amopxician Cephalaxin I believe, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Raspberry

Eminent member
@dingleberry Cephalexin is usually prescribed for skin infections primarily. I had to take it for a long time and I think it was a staph infection. Come to think of it, I had a few staph infections that were treated with Cephalexin. That's a good one to have around and Amoxicillin probably wouldn't have done the job, though maybe.

I don't want to sound like a seeping staph infected monstrosity, but there was that one time....

Last edited: