Going in for cancer surgery tomorrow - bladder

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Gullible

Exalted member
Hi @Danie, I'm getting out and about but not much to do with the current pandemic hysteria. I had another cat scan a couple weeks ago and was fine. Except it can only see a tumor that has gotten to a certain size. No guarantee that there isn't a tiny one.

My blood work yesterday was better, not as anemic and white blood cells are near normal. I'm taking acupuncture for the back pain which seems to be helping. I'm lifting a little weight and trying to do some exercise. I still post now and then.

Danie

Exalted member
Hi @Danie, I'm getting out and about but not much to do with the current pandemic hysteria. I had another cat scan a couple weeks ago and was fine. Except it can only see a tumor that has gotten to a certain size. No guarantee that there isn't a tiny one.

My blood work yesterday was better, not as anemic and white blood cells are near normal. I'm taking acupuncture for the back pain which seems to be helping. I'm lifting a little weight and trying to do some exercise. I still post now and then.
Hi @Gullible Glad you’re getting out a bit. It helps getting out, can take your mind off other things. Exercise should lift your spirits (that’s what I should doing)

Yes, the hysteria is starting up again. I see lists online as to what people are stocking up on.

Good news that acupuncture is helping. I have tried it, & it was usually a hit or miss. It was relaxing.
Hopefully no other tumors show up. I may of already told you this, but my sister had Stage IV colon cancer. Colostomy bag for almost 1 year. She had chemo, no radiation. About 13 years ago, probably closer to 14 now.

thanks for responding, take care & don’t forget us!