Having a problem.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

johnathankersis88

Lapsed Senior Member
I am trying to get into the senior members area been working on this a long time. I have the points but do not know how to or if I'm able. I did contact the former but still no answer. I need help! Anyo e kno what to do.

Uncle Rob

Hi @marymary, just show up as often as you can and see if there are any threads you can make a contribution towards. There are a lot of general/fun threads, that take no real specific knowledge, just sharing what you like, or have interest in. It took me the better part of a year, as I did not want to just make random posts of no real value. Don't be shy, lots of great people here, no one will take your head off if you make an imperfect post. Good luck.

Realdeal1008

Wish I could get there a little faster every now and then I get on just to respond to a post to get my count up but sometimes it seems hopeless

Boxergirl

Distinguished member
Wish I could get there a little faster every now and then I get on just to respond to a post to get my count up but sometimes it seems hopeless
Try some of the fun areas to post especially the Song Game thread - just check out the rules and how to play and you can get your post counts up quickly. I didn’t like to post either initially but it’s well worth it to reach the senior status and then you get to know people. Good luck!

marymary

Hi @marymary, just show up as often as you can and see if there are any threads you can make a contribution towards. There are a lot of general/fun threads, that take no real specific knowledge, just sharing what you like, or have interest in. It took me the better part of a year, as I did not want to just make random posts of no real value. Don't be shy, lots of great people here, no one will take your head off if you make an imperfect post. Good luck.
Reading back dated posts and still trying to get up that hill. It seems I go down the rabbit hole reading threads and forget to contribute. One of these days maybe I will make the club. Hehe.

Alpha29

I got no problem posting all day long. I think it's the reactions that will be difficuult for me to reach the requirements for senior status.

I'm going to do my best but I'm worried I will be stuck with my only option is to read through the entire forums and missing out on anything that the senior section area has to offer that I can't find.