• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Having drugs without a prescription on person

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Musing

Honorable member
I had a situation where I was sideswiped and the Man who thought he was God starting screaming at me. I am female, don't like to fight, argue, and I kind of shut down and just shut up. He said I'M CALLING THE COPS!! I said GOOD, PLEASE DO! When the cop showed up they went away from me and chatted for about 15 minutes. The cop tried to talk to me but he was very aggressive. He shoved his hand in my car (my husband's car so I wasn't sure where all the docs were). I got a bad feeling and called my husband the attorney. He said don't let them in or search your car, don't let them do a breathalyzer, nothing. So the cop decided to call the EMS as he though I was wonky. I was in the midst of an anxiety attack. The hospital people were so nice and he hounded them for urine, blood, anything and I said I didn't have to pee, and they wouldn't give him blood. Thank you, kind hospital peeps! They saw what was up. I had pks and val in my system, most of you know I cannot function at all without them.

It turned into a long drawn out battle, does anyone know if they can find meds in a breathalyzer? Because I was worried which is why I didn't do it, knowing the consequences. I don't drink alcohol but 2 times a year. So yeah, they took away my license while all this went on but I didn't care I was so shell shocked from the whole experience it has been a few years and I have a fancy sports car and I have never driven recklessly or too fast and I don't like to drive anymore :( I get....anxiety now.

Long story short, we hired a lawyer who specialized in dmv/cop cases like this and I had to get letters from all my docs saying I was fit to drive and what meds I was rx'd. (nothing controlled haha). I had to re-take the exam, and the driving test, and I got my license back. I hate cops like that.

I don't know about meds and breathalyzers but I would like to know if something ever happened again. I got beat down by a cop and an arrogant misogynistic man. I shut down completely. It has happened in much less stressful situations. Why do I take benzos? to help me!!!!

Musing

Honorable member
@jaders your reaction is right on - it is the first time I felt bullied by grown up men. And I felt they concocted the narrative of the accident which was NOT my fault. I am a careful driver. I didn't even have meds on me in the car, but I was so suspicious that I was afraid the cop was going to plant something in my car. It was a nightmare that lasted around a year.

alumni

Renowned member
@Musing
I saw your question about potential breathalyzer detection of substances other than alcohol. Since the typical portable breathalyzer in use today is designed to measure your BAC (blood alcohol concentration), it only estimates how much alcohol is in your blood.
However, researchers in the last ten years have attempted to perfect a new device that can also measure breath concentrations of drugs.

Musing

Honorable member
@alumni thank you. I wanted to blow, because I have not had a drink in months and months! I just fall asleep! So for now, should it ever happen again, I will blow! I hope it takes them a long time to perfect the one that can tell if you have other substances in your system.

john66

Lapsed Senior Member
I got nailed for having 4 zolpidem in the car, kept some there for nights I had to stay at hospital with my dad. Pricks

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks