• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

Hello everyone

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Valdune

Hello to the people on this forum. I’am new hear and would like to learn things from people that i have experienced or learn things from what you have experienced. I’am so glad that we have this site so we can talk about what is on our minds. Thank you for having me to share my stories as i would like to here yours.

Valdune

I do remember when they tried all sorts of depression medication with me to see what medication would help the best but after trying 10 or so , i just have up. I was pleading with my doctor about trying Benzodiazepines to see if they would help me and he finally tried 1mg Xanax on me and it worked amazing for my anxiety and helped me sleep. It’s amazing how many different medications they have and it only took the one to turn my life around. I was great full for that.

Marcie

Honorable member
Welcome, Valdune. I am glad to learn that you have found a solution. It is good to have you on board. :)

medi1

Eminent member
Welcome to best forum on the web...You'll find this is an incredibly resourceful place full of valuable info :)

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks