Hi all

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

hre2stay

Hi I'm relatively new to this site but not new to what it's all about.

I am from the UK is anyone else from the UK? Seems like a lot of forums seem to have an American base and a lot of American users.

I like Americans so that's fine haha I just want guidance from someone in the UK if possible as find myself in a bit of a tight spot.

Not sure what more there is to say other than I'm pleased that you have allowed me to join the forum and I will try my very best to keep my posts informative and friendly.

I do not like confrontation so no worries there.

Gibson

Eminent member
Hi @hre2stay firstly welcome to a great and friendly forum, sound's like your in the right place :)
there are peeps from the U.K me being one (y), you will find lots of people from both sides of the pond and elsewhere willing to offer guidance.

g

Azzamean

Honorable member
Howdy and welcome! While I am across the pond as an American, I do see quite a bit of UK people here =) I am sure many will post here and let you know!

mani

Lapsed Senior Member
Hi [email protected]

On the question of Valium (and I know some people don't rate them) I do think MSJ's Vals are pretty damn good in my book, and great value for money (depending on which vendor you use) - I don't know what other people's view?

Frank Leigh

Honorable member
Hello there @hre2stay theres a lot from the Uk here. I haven’t been on here but now I’m back after a looong time; I think the latest news of a lockdown in England has brought me back and I’m looking forward to getting to know you guys again. There are some names I’m still familiar with as I’ve been lurking but no contributing. Anyway enough drivel from me. How are you all? You look fantastic!

hre2stay

I'd be tempted to try the MSJs but apparently there are lots of fakes out there but then I guess there are a lot of fakes of every brand. I guess you just have to know what to look out for.

thehappyforest

Hello, just to say welcome to the forum. Great place to meet people and get all the information you need. Enjoy your time here.

Vans Edge

Honorable member
Hey friend, follow the forum rules and stay active and you are destined for success. Thanks for taking the time to connect with us!