• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

Hi Everyone. I come with the saddest news i have ever shared....please be kind :Heart:

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

grannyof2boys

Eminent member
:cry:
Not sure how to start this...
My husband of 47 yrs, Danny W*****, was killed in a freak accident at the Tech Cafe on Saturday morning October 31.

I share this with deep sorrow and extreme loneliness and just ask that you please pray for me and my family.

I am entering into a world without my best friend since 4th grade.
We appreciate your thoughts and prayers and as this is still unfolding, legally, we are choosing to work through this quietly as a family.

I pray Danny is enjoying his first breakfast in Heaven.
According to the waitress, he had just started on his coffee when God took him.
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
πŸ’—
πŸ’—

I am totally lost without him. We have been together since 4th grade. I was 9. He was 10

Just asking for prayers and sweet thoughts if you want to.

I will be offline for however long i am away.... will check in as time allows.

thanks, Connie

VEDA

Exalted member
@grannyof2boys . I'm am so sorry to learn of the loss of your Danny, your soulmate, your best friend. Of course you're heart broken. May these days be spent with your family, so you can comfort each other. I offer you my deepest condolences, along with my prayers, for you, your family, and Danny. God bless you. I'm so sorry, from the bottom of my heart.

Binky

Famous PRer
Dear @grannyof2boys, I offer my deepest sympathy & prayers for you & your family at the loss of your sweetheart, Danny. My heart breaks for you & there just aren't words for the pain you must be feeling. I pray you hold tight to your family & take comfort from them......I am so very sorry.

Frank Leigh

Honorable member
@grannyof2boys So sorry to read of your sad loss. I wish you peace and hope that the memories of what sound like a fantastic partnership and marriage will give you some solace. Shock and grief can be soothed by words and the thoughts and prayers of others will help in their own small way. Thinking of you and your loss. Take care.

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
@grannyof2boys Please know that you have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your husband and best friend, Danny. I know that there is little I can say to console you but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this tragic time. Love and best wishes.

Doc Rogue

Distinguished member
As with everyone else, we’re so sorry for you’re loss. Being together as long as you have been with Danny, is something I can only hope for me and my wife - my best friend. I’d be absolutely lost without her as well.
Give yourself adequate time to grieve, take care of yourself as best you can, and know that many of us here are thinking of you during this horrible loss you’re having to deal with and go through right now.
It sounds like he was a wonderful man and great husband and friend. I’m so sorry and it breaks my heart to read this. Take care

ETA: I never tell or talk about this with anyone, but maybe it will be appropriate in this thread.
I lost my dad, Father’s Day, June 15th, 2003. He was only 54 at the time, and in great shape. I was 29 at the time, we worked in the family business together, golfed 3-5 days a week, he was my best friend, and those last couple years were the best times and relationship I had with him.
He was at my aunt’s house visiting her and watching golf, The Master’s if I remember right, when my aunt said all of a sudden he stood up, and then fell flat on his face.
Dissecting Aorta. He didn’t have a chance. Worst part was,,, I was just thinking I need to call him to wish him the happiest of Father’s Days, when my aunt called me instead with the news. I didn’t even get to say goodbye
I almost puked, felt gut punched, and cursed God for taking him from me too early. I cried for 3 days straight, feeling guilty and angry that I couldn’t even hug him one more time, or tell him how much I loved him, and that he meant the world to me. I always looked up to him; he was my HERO.

I guess all I’m trying to say is I can relate and somewhat understand what you’re going through.
It seems so cruel when our loved ones are ripped away from us like that. It took me a few years before I could talk about him without tears welling up in my eyes.
I still miss him, and pay my respects every 6/15. I will never forget the times we had and shared together.

I’m sure - over time, it will get easier for you.
I’m so sorry again that this happened, and hope somehow you can find some comfort remembering the best times you had with him. My heart is broken for you today, after reading this and knowing what it’s like to lose someone so close to you. I will mourn with you today, and it also makes me think of my dad, and I wish you comfort, peace, & happiness to come to you when you are ready, knowing they can never be replaced, but also knowing how great it was with the time you had with him. God bless and take care.

Last edited:

Roz

Renowned member
:cry:
Not sure how to start this...
My husband of 47 yrs, Danny W*****, was killed in a freak accident at the Tech Cafe on Saturday morning October 31.

I share this with deep sorrow and extreme loneliness and just ask that you please pray for me and my family.

I am entering into a world without my best friend since 4th grade.
We appreciate your thoughts and prayers and as this is still unfolding, legally, we are choosing to work through this quietly as a family.

I pray Danny is enjoying his first breakfast in Heaven.
According to the waitress, he had just started on his coffee when God took him.
πŸ’—
πŸ’—
πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
πŸ’—
πŸ’—

I am totally lost without him. We have been together since 4th grade. I was 9. He was 10

Just asking for prayers and sweet thoughts if you want to.

I will be offline for however long i am away.... will check in as time allows.

thanks, Connie
Hi Connie
So sorry to hear that. πŸ˜” I lost my wife too recently of 30 yrs. You never get over it obviously. If you ever wish to chat, just pm me. Steve

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks