• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

How do you like to consume your caffeine?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

bamill

Bulletproof coffee has been replacing my breakfast lately. 12 oz coffee, 1 tbsp mct oil, and 1 tbsp grass fed butter blended.

HappyJoyJoy

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
ThinkGeek has Shower Shock caffeinated soap. Now that's what gets me going in the morning.

Mich82

Lapsed Senior Member
Coffee with French vanilla creamer all day long with a pepsi somewhere in the middle.

Plliip

One coffee with a bit of milk, no sugar. Sometimes espresso with a bit of cream, no sugar later.

Italian buddies used to razz me for putting cream in espresso.

Benzokid

Latte is my favourite. Love making them at home with ground coffee and my Mocha pot. I’m a huge coffee fan. I can’t even stand instant coffee anymore.

DrCrackPotz

Distinguished member
Nespresso, because I'm lazy and I really like pressing a button to get an acceptable cup of coffee every morning.
I’ve been contemplating a Nespresso machine. Which one do you use?

I think I’m given into coffee laziness, but need something a little better than a K Cup. I used to go all out with kettles, temp probes, timers, fancy grinders, etc... but it’s too much most mornings and I’m trying to simplify my daily routine where possible.

bayram61

Lapsed Senior Member
@CrockPotz I got the VertuoLine Breville machine. In hindsight, I should've gotten the original line. The machine is cheaper, and there are really good refillable pods for the original line machines. You csn save money, produce less waste, and use your favorite coffee beans!

DrCrackPotz

Distinguished member
@bayram61 Right on. That’s good to know. The ability to refill pods is a major plus. Definitely would make me feel less guilty about buying one. I always cringe at work looking at all the K Cup pods in the trash every day.

David L. Hunt

Tea, hot or iced. A can of diet cola (or similar)also will give me around 42 milligrams of caffeine, while a cup of hot tea usually has almost 50 milligrams.

Bearhug

Exalted member
When I was younger I drank Mountain Dew soda. Now I drink A few cups of coffee with cream and sugar in the morning. I never tried any of the energy drinks that are popular now. I tried caffeine pills a few times, but they just made me jittery and gave me anxiety.

Selfhelp

Celebrity PRer
I Make coffee at home using my plain 10 cup coffee maker. I like to drink it black, but I have to be careful. If I drink too much.... my anxiety kicks in and I can't sleep. I have tried decaf, but it just doesn't seem to work for me.

opiatesandchopin

Honorable member
Morning, instant espresso.

Daytime, carbonated flavored water drinks, contain caffeine and potentiate some drugs, mainly just gabapentin for me.

smo1959

Honorable member
I always have 2 cups of coffee in the morning withSplenda and half n half…. I used to drink Diet Coke the rest of the day but have switched to caffeine free. For some reason I have become caffeine sensitive in the last year. If I drink anything afternoon with caffeine, I either have heart palpitations or can’t sleep or both. Bummer. Love Starbucks and real Kona on special occasions.

Benzokid

Latte, 1 sugar and milk. Hate instant coffee, hate red bull etc.
I am so grumpy until I have had a coffee in the morning.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks