How is everyone surviving without sports?

froce

Terrible, NBA playoffs would be starting right now and that's a huge hole. I've been catching up on sports documentaries and that has helped.

johnathankersis88

I have been betting alot on table tennis lmao. I know its set up but I'm so bored so I do it. Was winning at first now I cant win for my life. Anyone else bet online?

J

jacob_is_my_username

The UFC started having live shows again. The arenas are empty but it's kind of cool; you can literally hear every shot land.

Marcone

I'm not that into sports but I'm just sad that the Olympics did not push thru. It's for the sake of everyone and I hope there is already a vaccine before its new schedule.

Otter Bob

I’ve been watching Korean baseball at like 4 in the morning. It’s not terrible but it’s not great. Odd to see a stadium full of stuffed animals. But I get it with the quarantine. It looks like we will get back baseball for a 60 sixty game season. That is, if they do not try to shut things down once again. I hate to say it, but it feels like that actually might happen. These are crazy times my friends. I honestly cannot imagine the Fall without college football. But I have the same feeling that I do about baseball right now. I seriously hope I’m wrong. I am not sure I can take another lockdown like we all have been dealing with. It’s been hell on us all. I guess sports should be the least of my thoughts, but it’s the little things I miss right now. There is only so much NASCAR and wrestling I can stand. Here’s hoping 2021 is a better year for us all.

Last edited:

Roccobigs

I have no idea what I'll do without fantasy football. I just cant see the nfl making it for a full season this year. Pray that im wrong though

lok

I don't miss them much. The only sport I ever watched was pro football, but got tired of all the bad behavior and theatrics.