• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

How to tell a pharmacy is legit or not?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

theshahofiran

Honorable member
Yup, you found the right place. Unfortunately 'legit' is a dicey descriptor in this world. Just keep reading and contribute what you can, there are lots of answers here, even before you achieve senior status. Search bar and What's New tab are your friends.

kate13

Lapsed Senior Member
Are there some tell tale signs that pretty much can determine if an op is legit?
Try googling the site, or search on here and move on unless you can find multiple positive reviews from credible sources (i.e. post history on here etc)

suncity

Distinguished member
Good advise! I always check out a new vendor on here first, I would never order blindly without doing some research.

spanishcarlitos

This forum is very helpful, and if a company is starting they may agree to receive your payment only when your package is delivered to build trust. Also pay attention if they have original photos of the medication, like a written paper with the name of the OP close to medicines and for last if they are legit they will accept Paypal, Credit Card or other form in which you can open a dispute and they have their funds frozen. Don't forget to be careful if they offer very cheap prices and contact their customer support to see how they are doing.

promouth2020

Lapsed Senior Member
In many years of doing this, I’ve never been scammed. Well, yesterday was the day. The website looked good, they have live chat and phone numbers, the emails were well written. Now, no product and no responses. I paid cash app. Dumb dumb dumb.

spanishcarlitos

@promouth2020 Just link and note the website to be aware. Why are you sure, I mean how many times did you try to contact them without an answer? Prices were suspicious?

Lugosivalentine

“Zeal overcomes all.”
@Sunnysky444555 honestly, after many years of trying to figure this out, I have a few rules I try to use in almost every case: 1- always look for customer reviews. A good, honest site will have a variety of review on different products— bad (but not too many bad) and good. This tells you they aren’t trying to censor their service. 2. If you can form a connection with any of the other users, you will get a more solid feel of whether you are wasting your time. And last, if I’m wary I always try to communicate with someone from the site (customer service).
But all this aside, from what I hear we are in the best place for this kind of thing! Some of this may not always be true but I kind of feel like I get a “spidey sense” now about phoney sites— and I’ve only been scammed 1 time, in early times. Be vigilant and read anything and everything about the place!

AshleyJ

Few rules come alone as @Lugosivalentine mention as reviews and must rely on just few platforms as PR ,Truspilot or Google reviews but with precaution, contact info-you can check them by email diff emails msgs and if the have phone call them you will get impression if is scam or not.
Then prices and if you are newbies you can ask comments on PR about prices or procedures of delivery and border control to get idea if the seller knows what he is talking or not. And if still are not convinced real IOP will give you always I mean always test of the pills as free package or something like that.If they avoid that then it might be a scam. Last and the best is always to consult your friends to recommend some online pharmacy which they tested by first hand.

theshahofiran

Honorable member
So many scammers out and about lately, and our contact info from certain purchases/forums is getting shared around via databases.

Muppetsforlife

Interesting stuff to read in this thread and similar ones around the web.
Being new, I feel the best way forward is to stir on the side of caution, and be thorough in doing your homework and due dilligence on the web to see if there are multiple up to date reviews / experiences that seem trustworthy.

Don't let yourself be rushed or pressured in any way to hurry with a buy. That's my biggest red flag

jayx

Honorable member
Always check the site's reviews and do your research. Eventually you will be able to spot a fake site easily, after you have enough experience.

Nitram

I am always trying to find some information in the Senior section of this forum to see if a vendor is already known or if other members have shared their experiences.

SandraMccoy

This forum is extremely valuable, and if a business is beginning they might consent to obtain your payment only when your plan is provided to build trust. Also pay attention if they have original images of the drug, like a created paper with the name of the OP close to medicines and for last if they are official they will certainly approve Paypal, Bank card or other kind in which you can open a conflict and they have their funds iced up. Do not forget to be cautious if they provide very affordable costs and also contact their client assistance to see just how they are doing.

cajunbulldog

Eminent member
I used to search the forum for any info on potential source and I would also do a advanced search on Google. If a topic is found here,read the complete topic looking for both positive and negative feedback.

BigG

Lapsed Senior Member
Lots of scam sites have the same website layout and all look the same like they are all connected. Also trust pilot is a bit dodgy coz so many scam sites have brilliant trust pilot reviews

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks