• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

I am Bluebird Shaw and am Looking Forward to This Board which has been Recommended to me by a Smart Fellow.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Bluebird Shaw

Honorable member
Hi! I'm Bluebird Shaw not far from Teaneck, New Jersey. Somebody told me about this board and I looked at it a little and decided I wanted to join. You come highly recommended from this friend, who says you have a lot of great information. I am looking forward to reading some of the forums. I am introducing myself first and will then spend the evening reading all about the pharmacies and the members' experiences with the international and national pharmacies. I already read some of the things about the New York and California customs experiences and it looks like it changes a good bit, but I don't know much yet. I am free tomorrow and will try to read as much of the whole board as I can.

Bluebird Shaw

Honorable member
Thank you! I already love it and have made 3 or 4 posts if I knew something. Read a ton but not nearly enough. Things do change in the pharmacy world very fast. Especially things like what kinds of payment they'll take. The first IOP I used would take any credit card, then only AMEX and e-check, now only bitcoin and AMEX, a weird combination, but who knows? I never use them anymore, and they're incredibly expernsive.

Bluebird Shaw

Honorable member
I just spent several hours reading the board, and thank you so much for letting me join. It really felt good to read about so many different experiences and especially so many different reactions by different people to the same drug. I felt a LOT LESS WEIRD after reading a bunch of these. I am really happy to be here.

jaders

Exalted member
Yeah, I think this forum is extremely valuable for sharing information - not just how to access the meds we feel we need, but all the issues around taking those meds and the pitfalls, reactions (as you mentioned) etc.

As said above - stick around and I think you'll find it a great help to talk to folks who are pretty much going thru what you're likely going thru as well.

Best wishes!

Last edited:

MRNUTTY

Exalted member
fwiw, it's a good idea to refrain from divulging details about your location, delivery partner, or financial/personal infos.

also, don't start any medications you're not prepared to quit on a moments notice; the 'seized package cold turkey withdrawal' is a common complaint here.

don't respond to anyone trying to sell you something over PM's.

Benzokid

Honorable member
Welcome,

You are amongst friends here. I hope you get what you need from the forum.

• Love
Reactions: J11

nanika

Welcome! I'm also new here, but it's a good place to be - a rare combination of friendly people and useful info.

Reactions: J11

Vans Edge

Honorable member
Welcome fam, just follow the rules and make sure to not become a lapsed member. So just be mediocrely active and we will set you up for success.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks