Not actually a bug I cant give helpfuls or access the desktop version of the site from tablet

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

fatalframe

Eminent member
At first I thought the function had been removed until I received one today. Neither can I switch to the desktop version of the site like I used to on my tablet (android 9). I only see the like button. Is this a bug? I myself only see the "like" button....

tinmuning

Staff member
@fatalframe When you hover over the "Like" button, it would expand to 5 functions: Like, Helpful, Love, Haha, and Wow. I'm using a laptop though, I'm not sure if the same goes for Android. When using an iPhone, I had to "hold" on to the "Like" button for the other functions to appear. I attached a screenshot on how it should look like.Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 6.58.33 PM.png

fatalframe

Eminent member
@fatalframe When you hover over the "Like" button, it would expand to 5 functions: Like, Helpful, Love, Haha, and Wow. I'm using a laptop though, I'm not sure if the same goes for Android. When using an iPhone, I had to "hold" on to the "Like" button for the other functions to appear. I attached a screenshot on how it should look like.View attachment 52004
That actually did it. Still a shame I can no longer access the desktop version of the site. I liked the "cleaner" look. But thanks, at least one helpful response in 3 (4?) days ;). Ok make that 2 :p