**Idea for a New Music Game - Road Trip Playists**

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
@10 - Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell and Nile Rodgers)
Wow! I can't believe that I forgot about Daft Punk! Nice city choice @VEDA. That wasn't easy!

Since that is post @10, I'm going to stay in Europe. Next City: Dublin

Last edited:

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
#1 U2 (I had to start with the most obvious choice) ~ The Ground Beneath Her Feet (Million Dollar Hotel wasn't a bad movie, btw.)

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
#2 Bono & The Corrs ~ When the Stars Go Blue (I like this remake of the Ryan Adams song. Andrea Corr has a beautiful voice. She was great in The Boys and Girls from County Clare, too).

Last edited:

Gibson

Eminent member
The Dubliners was what first came to mind, was kind of hoping the pouges had a Dublin connection, just so i could of posted 'Fairytale of New York' ( best Christmas song ever ) :cool:

VEDA

Exalted member
@Zen_Life II . I came here to post Daft Punk, and move onto Dublin, but you beat me to it, and had the same idea. (y)

@Gibson. I posted that Pogues song, Fairytale of New York, a couple of pages back, when the game was still in New York. I'm loving, all the video's you're posting, on the different music threads. Welcome.

Gibson

Eminent member
@VEDA Thank's for the warm welcome, lovin' your post's too. :cool:. I must of missed the New York post, great choice :)

i'm pretty sure it's Lisa Hannigan who has the Dublin connection not Damien !