**Idea for a New Music Game - Road Trip Playists**

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
@TR71979 - Sorry about that! I missed it! Trying to do too many things all at once and not being very successful with any of them. 😳
My favorite countries! Nice choice and @creewillow, you beat me to my favorite Aussie band and the gorgeous Michael Hutchence, who left us way too early - 27 years ago on November 22. RIP Hutch :cry:
I actually have a Michael Hutchence story. The band were just starting to break in the US with The One Thing" and they were standing in the aisle in front of me, my friend Emily and my dad (I was still in grade school - parental supervision was the only way I could attend) at a concert. He and one of the Farriss brothers were standing right in front of us and I dared my friend Em to ask them if they were INXS. She went up to them and asked and Michael said "yes." Emily came back to me and my dad and I was like "well?" and she said "yeah, they are." I'm freaking out - 'Why didn't you ask them for a photo or an autograph. She just shrugged. So, I boldly went up and asked (again) if they were INXS (fortunately my dad was taking pictures the whole time - aware of what we were up to - and I still have them) and Michael coldly said "No." I went back to my seat humiliated, but quickly got over it when RS took the stage. He may have been a jerk, but I loved his music and am still a fan all these years later.

Man, you folks are fast tonight! In honor of hutch and RS, here is #6 - Rick Springfield.

Last edited:

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
Thanks @Binky. Good morning to you, too. Another favorite Aussie band of mine! I was actually going to post them, but remembered the INXS story from the RS concert. Hope you have a great day!

#8 Jimmy Barnes and INXS (I'm going to get my Hutch fix in on this list - with a duet).

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
Aww...man, I hate being number 10. Australia/NZ went too fast. There are still so many good acts still to post: Split Enz, LRB, The Veronicas, Kylie, The Church, Sia, Hoodoo Gurus, Tame Impala, Keith Urban, Icehouse, Natalie Imbruglia, Air Supply, Newsboys, Savage Garden, Men at Work, Silverchair/Daniel Johns, The Eurogliders, Bee Gees, ONJ, and that's just off the top of my head. Great choice @TR71979. We need another 10 posts for Australia alone! I saw someone on another sub (Song Game?) mention this song the other day and how it was his/her favorite. So, I'm posting this one for that poster, whose name I can't remember, but wish all the best.
#10 The Church

Next Country: Canada

VEDA

Exalted member
@Shock. We are currently, in Canada. Love PJ though. Welcome.

@Zen_Life II , I know who the obvious choice is, but for ME, it will always be Joni. This song is a bit early, but I've been getting package's ready to be sent out, as I won't be seeing the whole family this year. :(:brokenheart:🎅

#2 River - Joni Mitchell

Last edited:

Shock

@Shock. We are currently, in Canada. Love PJ though. Welcome.

@Zen_Life II , I know who the obvious choice is, but for ME, it will always be Joni. This song is a bit early, but I've been getting package's ready to be sent out, as I won't be seeing the whole family this year. :(:brokenheart:🎅

#2 River - Joni Mitchell

Sorry about that! I noticed we were on a different location after posting. Doh 🙄