**Idea for a New Music Game - Road Trip Playists**

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
So, I'm going to skip a few years here for this one, but Brian Setzer did play at Farm Aid (and I did get to meet him at The Grammys the year that BSO won in 1999 and he was so nice and so happy - like you'd imagine - a little kid jumping up and down and hootin' and hollerin'. :D
@snappy711 - just in case we miss you, what's the next city? Your choice!
#9 Brian Setzer (Brian Setzer Orchestra)

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
I remember that season of the Real World when the housemates worked as a marketing team for Arista Records, where they meet LA Reid. There was Mike, Rachel, Malik, Lori and Nicole - and I can't recall the other cast members names. Oh, TRW - fun times!

#9 - The Breakfast Club (Madonna was in the band for a hot second)

VEDA

Exalted member
And don't forget about Coral, from TRW. In the cancel culture we live in, Mike the Miz, wouldn't have the career he has, with some of the things he said. I saw a commercial recently, and he has another gig, hosting a game show, or something like that.

#10 - The Pogues

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
#7 John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom
This is a bit of a stretch, but because of the song's association with NCIS: New Orleans and the fact that the Animals recorded it, (plus he's one of my favorite artists), I'm going to include it - Mississippi's greatest: