• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

inhousepharmacy.vu 2021 Thread

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Lioness #1

Honorable member
I'm still using this vendor. Even though there is a slight delay now, I actually receive from them faster than other places I've ordered from.

BKittie

Honorable member
I hope they get the more affordable APO gabepatins in again.

kje99

I've recently put in another order to them. They acknowledged payment quickly and say that it has shipped, although they warn of delays (which is to be expected). I'll report if and when I receive it.

brother sebastian

Lapsed Senior Member
I was worried when I heard that it was looking like this pharmacy was no longer dependable. They are not least expensive option, but in my experience, they always came through in my end. Several years ago I didn't have health insurance, and they had blood pressure meds in bottles of 500 for about $75 a bottle. Really a lifesaver at the time. Glad to hear that it seems like things are looking up with them.

kje99

OK. Got my order today, so 2-3 weeks for delivery (to UK). Really well packaged including info leaflets and each med in a separate ziplock bag as well as its own packaging. No customs charge (don't know why, as I was expecting one). Marked on outside of box, non restricted pharmaceuticals. Perhaps not the cheapest but I'm very happy.

Doc Rogue

Distinguished member
I’ve used this outfit a time or two for my BP meds as well. Not sure if they’re the cheapest, and probably not the quickest when it comes to ship times, but my orders always arrive and they are good about communication during the ordering process. I would continue to use them in the future as well.

Name taken

Distinguished member
Has anyone ordered from here recently? From what I have read elsewhere the shipping times have gone up significantly. Of course that’s the case everywhere right, I’m just curious if anyone has any recent experience with them.

djrick

Exalted member
This used to be a great place for me to order bronco inhalers. My last 2 orders have never arrived. Disappointing.
Checking to see if either order showed up? Also, how was the process to get reshipment?

Thanks!

Captain Planet

Distinguished member
Has anyone ordered from here recently? From what I have read elsewhere the shipping times have gone up significantly. Of course that’s the case everywhere right, I’m just curious if anyone has any recent experience with them.
They have a thread in the open section: https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/threads/inhousepharmacy-vu-formerly-inhousepharmacy-biz.18081/

@Mods I don't think this vendor needs a thread in the senior section, since they only sell non-controlled medications.

tinmuning

Staff member
They have a thread in the open section: https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/threads/inhousepharmacy-vu-formerly-inhousepharmacy-biz.18081/

@Mods I don't think this vendor needs a thread in the senior section, since they only sell non-controlled medications.
Merged the two threads.

Name taken

Distinguished member
Do they provide any tracking (speaking as someone from North America)?

I don’t go crazy with the tracking but sometimes I have issues with my address coming up undeliverable so if I don’t know the package is coming I can’t follow up on it when the post office flags it as address unavailable.

Captain Planet

Distinguished member
Do they provide any tracking (speaking as someone from North America)?

I don’t go crazy with the tracking but sometimes I have issues with my address coming up undeliverable so if I don’t know the package is coming I can’t follow up on it when the post office flags it as address unavailable.
I haven't ordered from them in years, but they always provided tracking back then. You should ask them if you're concerned about it.

Selfhelp

Celebrity PRer
I have used them for many years. My last order took 16 days to the midwest usa... I always use the "no signature-no tracking" option, but they do offer tracking with signature. I have probably placed over forty orders with them... and received all of them with no problem. Before pandemic started the order shipping times averaged 8-10 days. If you plan on placing an order right now, I would allow 3-4 weeks depending on where you are. As another poster has said, their customer service is excellent.

Name taken

Distinguished member
I was considering placing an order for the first time because my regular place I order from in India is having understandable delays. But I read on trust pilot several reviews where people had customs confiscations. My understanding is they label the packages as being non-restricted medications. Has anyone had any problems with US customs? Thanks

chickenbone

Lapsed Senior Member
Yes, they label packages as being non-restricted medications. But the great thing about InHouse is that they ship from a country that is not on customs' radar. Not only have I never had a package from them confiscated, I've never even had a package searched. That's a big difference from other vendors who ship from India. These days, every package I order from India gets opened and searched.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks