• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

inhousepharmacy.vu 2021 Thread

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Selfhelp

Celebrity PRer
I Just received my order that was sent on May 10th. Shipping took 24 days - (about 3 weeks) to midwest USA. I have been a customer for about ten years now and never had any problems. They are honestly one of the most dependable vendors that I use!

Name taken

Distinguished member
Great service from this place. Definitely not the cheapest. But high-quality and prompt shipment.

I noted a little while ago in this thread about not being able to re-order something because it was too soon. The guy that runs the place emailed me back in response to my question about it. Basically they really discourage stockpiling, and they are keeping an eye on it. That being said, orders can be made after a certain amount of time has elapsed.

I am not trying to stockpile when I order from them because none of it is controlled. I just want to have enough on hand in case something happens. You never know, right?

Name taken

Distinguished member
Just received another order from them, to eastern United States in under three weeks. They definitely aren’t the cheapest around but you get what you pay for. I found another online pharmacy that is sort of in the same category which is cheaper, but they require some sort of proof of prescription which limits my choices.

taekwondo

Hello friends,I am a newbie and trying to find good vendors.Thank you friends for posting your opinion about inhouse. I will check it out and if they have what I am looking for make a purchase and will post my results.Thanx again friends and all be safe always.

Stlgirl

Honorable member
They have veterinary Trazodone. Has anyone used that for their pets sleeping issues? I think that’s what it’s for.

Name taken

Distinguished member
Received my latest order in under three weeks. Everything on point as always. Something to note, in the order comment section they said that I could specify no signature, but a signature was still required. I think this is because the tracked option to the United States is sent registered mail.

They are still my go-to Pharmacy for every day meds. I have found a place that is cheaper, but the delivery takes a lot longer and they do require a prescription. So you get what you pay for.

RainForest

That's great they are reliable and have good quality. Recently I have found a Domestic US source for Gabapentin. With pricing that is actually a little cheaper than In House. I've been a long time member here so no affiliation to the site other than finding it. I'd be happy to share my finding with anyone wanting to PM me. Not wanting it out in the open. I'll take this down if it goes against any rules

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks