• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

inhousepharmacy.vu 2021 Thread

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Bearhug

Exalted member
I hadn't used them for a few years, but decided to place an order recently. It shipped on May, 2nd. Received in the mail today - so it took 17 days to my door. They really do provide great service! If they have what you need, I highly recommend them! I'm in the US if that helps anyone.

Torr

Distinguished member
Ordered some pet meds last month on 4/21 and I received the shipment within 15 days to the southwest US. I've had shipping from this area overseas go faster than it has been in the last few years with everything going on. I hope this is a good sign from IOPs in this region. Fingers crossed for continues fast shipping.

nomis3

Has anyone ever gotten a LL from ordering from inhouse? I'm considering ordering something from them - just a minor med, it's not a controlled substance, i know they don't sell controlled substances. Anyone ever had a LL or any other problems with LE when ordering from inhouse? I know their reputation for service and shipping and all that is great. Just wondering if there's ever been any problems with LE or not since they don't sell any scheduled medicines in US. Thanks.

nomis3

I have ordered from them in the past, but things seems to be tougher now at customs, so I am a bit worried about ordering again, even though inhouse doesn't sell controlled substances and this is a minor med. I had no problems with them before.
Has anyone ever gotten a LL from ordering from inhouse? I'm considering ordering something from them - just a minor med, it's not a controlled substance, i know they don't sell controlled substances. Anyone ever had a LL or any other problems with LE when ordering from inhouse? I know their reputation for service and shipping and all that is great. Just wondering if there's ever been any problems with LE or not since they don't sell any scheduled medicines in US. Thanks

Name taken

Distinguished member
Has anyone ever gotten a LL from ordering from inhouse? I'm considering ordering something from them - just a minor med, it's not a controlled substance, i know they don't sell controlled substances. Anyone ever had a LL or any other problems with LE when ordering from inhouse? I know their reputation for service and shipping and all that is great. Just wondering if there's ever been any problems with LE or not since they don't sell any scheduled medicines in US. Thanks.

I’ve never had a customs problem with them.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks