• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Is the Kentucky Derby Sports?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
So tomorrow is the running of the Kentucky Derby and do you consider it a sports event?

......and do not call Kentucky Bourbon, whiskey!

How old is the running of the Derby?

It was cancelled for 2 years I think.

You know why......

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
so it just about "POST TIME"...Do You feel it?

can y

Last edited:

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
OMG here it is.........someone oh someone please feel it!
See it....
Almost post time......

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast

2022 Kentucky Derby winner: Rich Strike (80-1) scores massive upset as biggest underdog champion since 1913​

Chancer

Exalted member
Yes, its one of the oldest sports in the world, dating back to Babylon, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome along with Chariot Racing in various regions like the Roman Empire.

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
all ya are friaries are afraid to like or post........oh hah hah......:censored:

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
I saw where the winner was in. the stable that got burned down a couple years ago......anyone hear of that?

Artknowsme

Honorable member
Yep saw and bet on the Derby and Oaks. Never miss it. Lost my lunch money, didn't even know Rich Strike was running because I did all my handicapping when ER was in that spot. It didn't matter. I would of never of saw him as a contender anyway. Boy was I wrong! Dat flying red mad man snuck by the favs and never looked back. A very impressive run, and his best race ever. I'm excited to see if this deep closer has a chance at the Preakness. (the shortest of the 3 races). To answer your question, yes, "the sport of kings" is a sport.

Artknowsme

Honorable member
The real story about this horse, is his groom Jerry and the affection they have for one another. If you say how Rich Strike acted after winning, then you know he's not a lamb with others.

62780d7acbc85.image.jpg

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
there is a lot of follow up with this horse jockey and some things , have anyone read about it?

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks