• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) Sort Facility Question

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

jaders

Exalted member
Yeppers, empty box with lovely papers inside. They made extra effort to keep the box from flattening so it looked normal. Except for the bright green tape.
@jaders, i thought i hit the post button last night. Hate LA!!
That's interesting, I posted a story about a seizure I got many years ago where they put the LL in the original packaging and no one believed me that customs actually did this.

Was LA the POE? They LOVE doing that there...
I believe so, it happened over 15 years ago. Remember it well because the vendor wouldn't do a reship because tracking said the package was delivered. Wouldn't budge even though I showed him a scan of the customs letter.

Someone actually postulated here that that's their thinking behind it. That they know if the item is delivered, the vendor won't reship, even tho contents are stolen. I find that a bit hard to believe, as I'd be surprised that customz actually knows that much detail about ordering internationally, but who knows. I think they're just sadistic, myself.

Sling Man

Honorable member
Yeppers, empty box with lovely papers inside. They made extra effort to keep the box from flattening so it looked normal. Except for the bright green tape.
That's interesting, I posted a story about a seizure I got many years ago where they put the LL in the original packaging and no one believed me that customs actually did this.

I believe so, it happened over 15 years ago. Remember it well because the vendor wouldn't do a reship because tracking said the package was delivered. Wouldn't budge even though I showed him a scan of the customs letter.

Someone actually postulated here that that's their thinking behind it. That they know if the item is delivered, the vendor won't reship, even tho contents are stolen. I find that a bit hard to believe, as I'd be surprised that customz actually knows that much detail about ordering internationally, but who knows. I think they're just sadistic, myself.
Would make sense. I thought might be Customs just being cheap and saving on postage. 😆

jaders

Exalted member

Would make sense. I thought might be Customs just being cheap and saving on postage. 😆

Haha. Well I’m sure they like that aspect too. 😏

I’m just surprised that they’re the only POE that seems to do it this way…🤔

jaders

Exalted member
So a friend of mine actually was successful thru this port about a week or so ago. It was in customs about 70 hours. I tell her she has zero idea how lucky she got. She doesn’t order a lot but has never ever had a seizure anywhere.

Doc Rogue

Distinguished member
Actually just stopped by this thread to say I had one get they LA a week ago. Can’t tell how long it was there, because I only got the inbound scan. Next scan was that it hit my local DC. Every once in a while a letter does happen to get thru. Not the norm the last few years though, IME.

jaders

Exalted member
Actually just stopped by this thread to say I had one get they LA a week ago. Can’t tell how long it was there, because I only got the inbound scan. Next scan was that it hit my local DC. Every once in a while a letter does happen to get thru. Not the norm the last few years though, IME.

Maybe they’ll finally turn over a new leaf? 😜. I’m surprised you took another chance there!!

Doc Rogue

Distinguished member
@jaders
Not by choice, that’s for sure. In fact I’ve ordered from this source quite a few times, and all previous letters had gone thru NY.
So this one was a surprise.

I’m sure if it was one from Lords it probably would’ve been snagged. But this one breezed right threw in less than an hour if I remember right. At any rate - it was good of them to allow one through there finally for me LOL.

jaders

Exalted member
@jaders
Not by choice, that’s for sure. In fact I’ve ordered from this source quite a few times, and all previous letters had gone thru NY.
So this one was a surprise.

I’m sure if it was one from Lords it probably would’ve been snagged. But this one breezed right threw in less than an hour if I remember right. At any rate - it was good of them to allow one through there finally for me LOL.

They owed you!! 💪

Was this one sent with better stealth? Or just unfamiliar. 🤔

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks