• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) Sort Facility Question

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Irvin_A

Anyone have ANY luck with LA ISC lately? My last order was held for 5 days but made it through. This one has been stuck at "Inbound into customs" for like 11 days. Vendor won't reship because apparently a huge bunch of orders are stuck. So disappointing.

Musing

Honorable member
@jaders I thought it took a zillion Imodium to get the opiate receptor effect. How many would make a difference? I don't have that problem either, well I can't tell the difference between that or my ulcerative colitis - nothing seems different! haha!

jaders

Exalted member
Anyone have ANY luck with LA ISC lately? My last order was held for 5 days but made it through. This one has been stuck at "Inbound into customs" for like 11 days. Vendor won't reship because apparently a huge bunch of orders are stuck. So disappointing.

If you get anything thru LA you should go buy a lottery ticket.😏. They are just locked down pretty tight, imho. Once in a while something gets thru but from my view, getting thru is the exception.

If most of your items land there i think you have to figure something else out. 🤔

Hope you get lucky and your latest does shake loose!! 🙏

jaders

Exalted member
@jaders I thought it took a zillion Imodium to get the opiate receptor effect. How many would make a difference? I don't have that problem either, well I can't tell the difference between that or my ulcerative colitis - nothing seems different! haha!

I think the Imodium can help with WD’s but I think getting any sort of “high” is pretty much impossible. I have zero experience with it tho so I’m not a good advisor here, for sure…

Holddadoor

Hello all! I have been reading through all these posts going back a year. Are you still having troubles going through LA? I haven't purchased anything in 10 years and am wondering how this changed. I have a PO Box that I can pick the destination that it goes to and was wondering which would be better....NY or Miami

jaders

Exalted member
Hello all! I have been reading through all these posts going back a year. Are you still having troubles going through LA? I haven't purchased anything in 10 years and am wondering how this changed. I have a PO Box that I can pick the destination that it goes to and was wondering which would be better....NY or Miami

So far, my vote would be for NY. It seems to be better than anyplace else except SF. But hardly anything hits sf Poe anymore, even if you live by there. And with the nightmare at LA, I wouldn’t risk trying SF (thought of that myself as I have the same option as you.)

However if your vendor uses some reliable stealth, most places still aren’t too bad.

Just my opinion. Look forward to hearing others.

surten

Distinguished member
I hope your vendor uses stealth. I have a vendor I've been using for a long time and had a few glitches out of NY but mostly LA. But this month NY has been hell. 3 packs to 2 people stuck in customs.

Holddadoor

@surten Is it your packages that are stuck? So are you saying that I should pick the Miami option for my mailbox? I don't want to pry to much into your life, but I am curious which POE you are using?

Irvin_A

@Holddadoor I have had surprisingly OK luck with LA (strange, I know...especially given what others have said). I freak out constantly when my package has been sitting for 5 days but 99% have made it through. I have one stuck currently for the longest ever (18 days) & I have a feeling that one is a goner. My vendor used to go through SF & that was beautiful. Now they only send them through LA so I don't seem to have another option.
Also RE Miami: I've had the WORST luck there so far with 4 out of 5 orders seized (granted I don't have experience with Chicago or NY).

Holddadoor

@Irvin_A that is really helpful! I can switch up my POE on the fly since I have 2 re-mailers. I plan on doing a ton of research on here before deciding on a place to have my packages sent. Have you ever got an LL?

surten

Distinguished member
@surten Is it your packages that are stuck? So are you saying that I should pick the Miami option for my mailbox? I don't want to pry to much into your life, but I am curious which POE you are using?
Well, sf was AMAZING for me. I lived across the bay and things arrived in record time. Then covid hit and everything went to LA or NY. LA was ridiculous. Making it look like your package was moving but it was empty boxes when you opened it. Ny was not too bad so to avoid LA I set up a ny box for deliveries and it worked well.
Now I'm closer to NY so most thing will go there anyway but I'm having very iffy luck right now. One arrived 8-30 and is supposedly out of customs but is nowhere with no updates for days.

Irvin_A

@Holddadoor ohhhhh the irony! I just checked my informed delivery & there's an LL (my first for LA) on its way to me today 🤣🤬
Sounds like other people have had horrendous luck with LA so maybe my bad luck is just catching up. My vendor has agreed to a (smaller) reship so we'll see if that one goes through LA or not.

Holddadoor

@Irvin_A Oh man that is horrible :( I am sorry that you got one! After getting one 10 years ago, I stopped ordering. That scared me to death. I have anxiety so this just intensified it to no end. Hopefully he will ship it in a different packaging style this time so it isn't recognized. That is a bummer to hear :( How many LL's have you had if you don't mind me asking?

Irvin_A

@Holddadoor same, I have anxiety & this shit freaks me out!!! But
Annoyingly I had a vendor ship one order in 5 separate packages once (Although it did include a reship), one out of that five made it through (Miami), causing FOUR LLs! I was pissed & haven't ordered from them again. That was earlier this year. This particular vendor I've been ordering from for years & it's my first LL on an order from them (& first LL from LA).

Dusty22

I have had a seizure out of LA. The packages out of SF were amazingly fast. It was great. Then they sent one to LA.
Now they mostly come to New York.

Left off the end of the post. I'm a little scatter brained.

Last edited:

Musing

Honorable member

I think the Imodium can help with WD’s but I think getting any sort of “high” is pretty much impossible. I have zero experience with it tho so I’m not a good advisor here, for sure…
I know this is off topic and I am happy for moderators to move it....immodium will never get you high as it doesn't cross the blood/brain barrier. But I could never find out how many you had to take to get relief with withdrawals. Many someone knows. I will stop here and post about it in the wd section. Sorry!

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks